Collapse
No announcement yet.

violent drunk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stick to shandy. People that go looking for violence usually end up getting a beating.

Comment

If you get violent when you drink and you 'can't' stop drinking, it sounds like you have a real problem.

You need to look into getting that sorted before you seriously hurt someone. It's not even sort of funny. You don't want to be paying for mistakes you make at 23 in your 30s, 40s, 50s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        If you get violent when you drink and you 'can't' stop drinking, it sounds like you have a real problem.

You need to look into getting that sorted before you seriously hurt someone. It's not even sort of funny. You don't want to be paying for mistakes you make at 23 in your 30s, 40s, 50s.
        Yea youre right, here at work they offer help for various things..ill take a look into it asap

Comment

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
          I've done that a couple of times already..the only thing that happend is that i got robbed while i was past out in a bar..they took my cell phone wallet and shoes
          Is that you derranged???

Comment

Everybody in this thread seems to be on their high horse today....

I use to get a little wild when I would drink, but now I've mellowed out and just like to have a good time when I occasionally drink. To the TS, what do you drink? That may also be the problem, along with how you're drinking. I use to drink whatever; beer, te-kill-ya, whiskey, rum, gin, ect anything to get faded. I also use to drink like a madman, no wonder I'd always end up in a fight. I have now acquired a taste for finer liquors and drinks though, so it's a lot better and funner experience. Plus I don't end up making a fool outta myself or end up locked up.

Comment

You must have had your first beer junoir

Comment

The ex was. Man, when she got drunk (most nights), she could be a ****ing handful. Made for great sex after the commotion died down, but that **** gets so tiring after a while. Couldn't take her to parties or out around my friends because eventually it would turn into fighting. Nowadays I just want a girl who's down to hit up a bar and just chill.

Some day I will make a thread about smashing the ex's birthday cake in her face (god's truth, I did that ****). It's a great story.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Everybody in this thread seems to be on their high horse today....

I use to get a little wild when I would drink, but now I've mellowed out and just like to have a good time when I occasionally drink. To the TS, what do you drink? That may also be the problem, along with how you're drinking. I use to drink whatever; beer, te-kill-ya, whiskey, rum, gin, ect anything to get faded. I also use to drink like a madman, no wonder I'd always end up in a fight. I have now acquired a taste for finer liquors and drinks though, so it's a lot better and funner experience. Plus I don't end up making a fool outta myself or end up locked up.
                  Not on a high horse.

Just saying it's not a 'normal' response to want to physically hurt people when you drink.

And it's not ...

If something provokes that kind of response from you it's best to avoid it. The possibility of KOing someone and having them smack their head off the curb and die, thus taking away every freedom he has should be enough to make him not want to do those things. Didn't realise I was being a moral **** by saying so. Ooops.

Comment

I was a violent drunk, bad-especially drinkin gin.

Try not to do it cuz one day a sober cat is gonna push your shi t in or ur gonna get jumped

Comment

Maybe switch from binge drinking to just having a couple or a few. You can drink and not get hammered. Know what I mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X