No announcement yet.

Number of Successful Defenses of WBA Welterweight Title by Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Successful Defenses of WBA Welterweight Title by Malignaggi

I think it depends on who Golden Boy decides to match him up with (are they still promoting him?).

I have a feeling he'll get a guy that he could win against first. In his 2nd defense I see Kell Brook, Devon Alexander. I'm going with 1 defense.

What do you guys think?
    40.00%
    20.00%
    10.00%
    3+
    30.00%

The poll is expired.

expecting his next opponent to be american, and golden boy promoted. possibly somebody who can draw a crowd in brooklyn, ny. since they want to make a fight there.
    i think paul has a solid shot at beating anybody outside of those couple top boxers.
    expecting him to be able to defend at least once.

Comment

If he fights any one half way decent his title is gunna get took

Comment

i think he loses on his 3rd defence after making a ****load of money.

Comment

Kell Brook and his team are going after a title hard. It's not gonna be the WBC, WBO, or IBF for obvious reasons.

Which leaves the WBA belt that he is highly ranked for. You know Brook is gonna look to outdo Khan in terms of who had the better performance against Paulie.

If Paulie takes that fight, which I expect him to, in 2013, he won't come out of the ring with the belt.

Comment

brook is not hitoo highly ranked in the wba, dulmore is ranked higher and i doubt brook would fight dulmore for a final eliminater type fight, brook is going to go the ibf route imo.

Comment

I say one solid win and he loses in a big fight. Maybe Ortiz or Berto.

Comment

He deserves at least a couple winnable fights man, i know Senchenko wasnt exactly a massive test but he was in uncertain waters. According to the rankings a guy called ISMAEL EL MASSOUDI is the interim champ...never heard of him.

Comment

I foresee a long reign for the Mexican, probably 6 defenses.

Comment

If he fights Devon Alexander, Kell Brook, or even Robert Guerrero (if Guerrero beats Aydin), he's losing......

Comment

Working...
                    X