Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what happened to Freddie Roach's big mouth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happened to Freddie Roach's big mouth?

Dude ran his mouth non stop and now all of a sudden he's extremely tight-lipped.

Y'all think Arum is making him keep his mouth shut or does Freddie not wanna somehow incriminate his fighter?

His advisers told him to shut up because he keeps lying every time he opens his mouth.

Comment

Well... What happened to Floyd's big mouth?

Comment

i'm sure both sides have been advised not to talk too much about any of this.

Comment

Roach busy hiring sparing for Pac. Leave him alone you morons. Hes a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
            Well... What happened to Floyd's big mouth?
            That's what I'm wondering. Floyd has literally not said anything personally for like 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
              That's what I'm wondering. Floyd has literally not said anything personally for like 3 weeks.
              I think he's keep a tight mouth until the fights official. If the fight comes through, this fight build up is going to be one for the ages. I mean literally when I wake up I read what's the newest on the fight. Then we will have Jr and Sr interviws with Roger talking trash and Roach. LOL. Please get this done for the sake of BOXING!

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
                Floyd is too busy training and working out for his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                X