Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIVE ME ONE good reason why PAC needs to get tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because he refuses to do it..... he looks like a man who has something to hide to me...... maybe my vision is just distorted....

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao is a god. Fraud Mayweather is a *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
        Duh! I guess I'm the only one? Did you forget whether he tests positive or negative ..its still the truth. Its the path not the destination that is in disagreement.
        Sure im curious........i wont be joining the *****s though........LOL......and to think Floyd senior started all this.............

You just expect too much from pac...........cause you know you aint getting any from the mayweather camp...............

Comment

• Originally posted by King411 View Post
          Manny Pacquiao is a god. Fraud Mayweather is a *****.
          *******S...are *****s who likes floyd......true story........

Comment

• any reasonable floyd fans???.............than can give a fair respond?

Comment

• Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
              because he refuses to do it..... he looks like a man who has something to hide to me...... maybe my vision is just distorted....
              Let's not accuse Pacquiao of anything, unless he rejects randomized testing altogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                Because his opponent asked for it as his only demand , you dont need any other reason !!
                thats retarted..what if he asked Manny to fight in pink panties? SO Manny should do it cause it Floyds ONLY demand?

dumb....

Comment

• Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
                  because he refuses to do it..... he looks like a man who has something to hide to me...... maybe my vision is just distorted....
                  very distorted....

Comment

• has there been a case wherin someone tested negative using urine testing and tested positive for HGH use using blood testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                      thats retarted..what if he asked Manny to fight in pink panties? SO Manny should do it cause it Floyds ONLY demand?

dumb....
                      Retarted huh?

You *******s get out of line when you guys make up dumb **** like that. Mayweather isn't asking him to bend over and take it like the ***** he's acting like, he's asking him to prove his legitimacy, especially in a period of steroids, HGH's and PED's.

Comment

Working...
                      X