No announcement yet.

Spence Calls Out Danny Garcia "He Ain't Got A Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    That attitude to fight anyone is a beautiful thing. I can't wait until guys are needing to look for him if they want that belt.
    Yes indeed...the time is coming...✊🏾

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Thurman was the first fighter to actually EXPLOIT those flaws to a win. There's a difference.
      Being the first person to EXPLOIT the flaws, and be the first to expose the flaws are TOTALLY different.

The blueprint was laid out when Danny was struggling with Herrera

Comment

Not sure why Spence wants to fight another guy coming off a loss? He's built a career off of that so far lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Being the first person to EXPLOIT the flaws, and be the first to expose the flaws are TOTALLY different.

The blueprint was laid out when Danny was struggling with Herrera
          You can't expose a fighter when you clearly lose the fight.

Mosley showed what it took to buckle Floyd. Despite this, he couldn't drop him and nobody since, even Maidana, was able to capitalize. No expose.

Marquez put Manny to sleep with a counter overhand right with momentum. Bradley was stanky-legging Manny with that same punch in the second fight. Floyd tagged Manny with the same punch in the early rounds and Manny went tentative after that.

That's exposing.

Keith Thurman exposed Danny Garcia by showing that all he really has is a "****** left" haymaker. Nullify that and you're a cinch. Herrera never was able to do what One Time did.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
            Not sure why Spence wants to fight another guy coming off a loss? He's built a career off of that so far lol.
            Danny has one of the biggest names in the division. If Spence beats Danny then Thurman can't duck him.

Comment

Thurman was the first fighter to actually EXPLOIT those flaws to a win. There's a difference.
              You could easily argue that he's lost 2 other times, too.

It's not like people were running scared from Danny Garcia up until Thurman beat him.

That's ridiculous.

Comment

Bunch of savages up in this place. No one embedding a f#cking thing.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  It's not like people were running scared from Danny Garcia up until Thurman beat him.
                  I saw very few fighters calling Garcia out at 140 except Matthysse, and Garcia didn't look overly impressive in that fight in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    So what's the standard procedure here?
                    It's not like this is still the age of snail mail.
                    Trump sends his tweets about anything in seconds!

You can't tell me the Garcia family has zero knowledge of this.
                    What is Garcia's response?

Again, what is the standard here?
                    When is the right time to say Garcia is ducking Spence?
                    If we can say that at all.
                    Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Before I say one boxer is ducking another boxer I want to know if there was a real money offer to fight and for how much money. If Garcia is offered a fair amount of money to fight for the title and he turns it down only to fight another boxer for less money and no title I would say he is avoiding Spence.
                    That's fair enough.
                    Except that when people like Lara tweets someone's name, that someone is ducking automatically. Rigo calls out people, and those people are ducking. Right mate?

Comment

Only now that he's been exposed by Thurman.
                      Plz tell me your avi pic...plzzz

Comment

Working...
                      X