Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Joseph Parker do that's better than Hughie Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing, at the moment they should be level par in terms of resume or fury slightly ahead in terms of their resume. H.fury is going the Tyson route of biding his time and learning first before going after number 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Obviously you're too slow to understand that I meant after introductions and up to end of the 7th round of highlights
      My apologies. I forgot you were excluding everything after the seventh round because…. ????

Jesus.

As I said, find me a "cagey" fight with a total of more than ten percent of actual time spent in meaningful exchanges. Foreman v Lyle has just under five minutes of total action in a fourteen and a half minute fight and that's including almost every major punch exchange. That's what, about a third of the entire fight spent in actual fighting in one of the most action packed heavyweight slugfests of all time?

Post a fight that proves your point. You've so far failed to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
        My apologies. I forgot you were excluding everything after the seventh round because…. ????

Jesus.

As I said, find me a "cagey" fight with a total of more than ten percent of actual time spent in meaningful exchanges. Foreman v Lyle has just under five minutes of total action in a fourteen and a half minute fight and that's including almost every major punch exchange. That's what, about a third of the entire fight spent in actual fighting in one of the most action packed heavyweight slugfests of all time?

Post a fight that proves your point. You've so far failed to do so.
        If I did that the fight isn't cagey But this was didn't live up to that

I excluded it because I clearly said it was cagey for most of the fight until both got tired and started landing shots before the finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          If I did that the fight isn't cagey But this was didn't live up to that

I excluded it because I clearly said it was cagey for most of the fight until both got tired and started landing shots before the finish.
          So no example from you then.

Comment

• The fact that you fail to acknowledge that Takam is better than anybody Hughie and Joshua have fought, tells me that you sir are clueless and it would be completely useless to argue with you.

Comment

Working...
            X