No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be fighting Brandon Rios win or lose tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    How about fighting the best, the top guys, the champions?
    He's done that too many times already.

David Diaz WBC champion at 135, Cotto at 145 for the WBO title, Margarito at 150 for the vacant WBC JMW title. He's done that plenty of times bro. He's fought the champions, the best.

Comment

Brandon Rios has already said Arum promised him the winner. Marquez will be retiring after this fight so he will not fight him.

If Pacquiao loses, he'll face the human punching bag in Brandon Rios and after he beats him down everyone will say "hes's back".
      Pacquiao hasn't taken an easy fight since Diaz.
      Whether he made them look easy, now that's a different story.
      anyway, he deserves an easy fight.

Comment

i can only hope...it would be better than watching a 5th JMM fight

PAC vs a modern day JCC?

let's do it

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          Pacquiao hasn't taken an easy fight since Diaz.
          Whether he made them look easy, now that's a different story.
          anyway, he deserves an easy fight.
          Agreed.

Yeah man, Margarito was very difficult. A lot of people thought Margarito had a chance. Coming off over a year lay off and having been knocked brutally before that. Definitely not an easy fight for anybody at the time. Margarito could have handled any other JMW with ease at the time.

How about Mosley? A lot of people thought Mosley would knock Pacquiao out. You know with him coming off a draw and a loss and even Arum saying "He was huffing and puffing after the 3rd round in the Mora fight". Nope, not an easy fight.

And Marquez III? Oh we all know this fight was actually intended to be a 50-50 fight for Pacquiao. It was not at all intended for Pacquiao to have a showcase win over an aging, bloated up LW. The fans definitely got what they were expecting, which was another competitive fight from Marquez.

Comment

This would be even worse than Mayweather fighting Gurrerro.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhook View Post
              I've got no problem with Mayweather fighting Guerrerro? Guerrero is coming off to nice wins and holds a belt.

Comment

that fight would be a stinker...Ghost gets pot shotted for 12, uneventful rounds

the kind of fight where i step out to the garage and have a cigarette in between rounds

PAC-Rios can end anytime...its must-watch tv

Comment

The only difference is, is Guerrero has proven himself, took tough fights and is Mayweathers mandatory.....what does Pacquiao and Rios have in common????? Nothing but they are TopRank fighters. They are not even in the same weight class.

Comment

Pac will beat the stuffing outta him and then the legions will be on here proclaiming him the best ever again. I think this is a smart move by Team Pac to attempt to restore his unstoppable 09/10 image.

Comment

wow, and you call yourself a boxing fan? Absolutely pathetic, you give Pacquiao fans a bad name.
                      I'm not a "Pacquiao fan," I just know how the game works. The same can be said of Marquez, Floyd Mayweather, and many others. People criticized Oscar for fighting Pacuiao and it turned out to be a monumental fight of this era.

These guys are fighters on the way out the door and unlike the casual fans or nuthuggers I do not give a **** what they do.

And Kev... you got Canelo in your avatar and your talking about someone not fighting good enough opponents? I like him too but c'mon son! Don't fault me for being realistic

Comment

Working...
                      X