Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins and Jean Pascal going at it on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this mean that the date has already been set for a third fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      somebody want to show me the ins and outs of twitter? i think i want in....to at least be able to read the conversations like that.
      It's not worth it man.

Comment

Jean Pascal TAKE THE TEST, TAKE THE TEST, TAKE THE TEST, not this s**t again Lol.

Comment

The Trilogy is near.

Comment

God Pascal sucks

Comment

Jean Pascal's song when he got schooled by Hopkins in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                Jean Pascal TAKE THE TEST, TAKE THE TEST, TAKE THE TEST, not this s**t again Lol.
                But he's got a point..maybe he legit believes Bhop was on stuff when he lost, even the 1st fight

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  But he's got a point..maybe he legit believes Bhop was on stuff when he lost, even the 1st fight
                  Take the test, DIESEL. You know you're on something. Don't come with that Shane Mosley "Flax Seed Oil" crap. Take the damn test!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Take the test, DIESEL. You know you're on something. Don't come with that Shane Mosley "Flax Seed Oil" crap. Take the damn test!
                    I'm always taking the damn test, when its clean now they say the docs were paid off..b hop knows ask about that. He's a buck tooth weasel

Comment

Working...
                    X