No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier vs. Ken Norton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Frazier vs. Ken Norton

Two guys known for giving Muhammad Ali hell.

Both also were destroyed by George Foreman.

Now Joe Frazier obviously has the superior resume of the two......but who would you have favored had they met in the ring?

Ken Norton vs. Joe Frazier around 1972-1973 who do you have winning and how?
    Ken Norton
    15.38%
    Joe Frazier
    84.62%

The poll is expired.

This could be a great fight, i like Frazier's left hooks to catch up with Kenny at some point tho

Joe Frazier KO

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      This could be a great fight, i like Frazier's left hooks to catch up with Kenny at some point tho

Joe Frazier KO
      I think almost everyone will probably agree with you. joe by ko/tko. ken didn't have the greatest chin.

i don't know though.

for some reason i think norton pulls it out. decision or maybe even late tko.

joe frazier wears everyone out but ken norton was one hell of an athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        I think almost everyone will probably agree with you. joe by ko/tko. ken didn't have the greatest chin.

i don't know though.

for some reason i think norton pulls it out. decision or maybe even late tko.

joe frazier wears everyone out but ken norton was one hell of an athlete.
        Ken Norton is not beating Joe Frazier... No way.

Comment

Yeah Fraizer would most likely beat him up pretty bad and stop him somewhere around the 7th or 8th round. I think Joe brings too much relentlessness and is extremely underrated on these boards.

Comment

Ken Norton couldn't handle big punchers. I got Frazier by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
              Ken Norton couldn't handle big punchers. I got Frazier by KO.

I am going against the grain here but I think Ken Norton has enough of a punch to keep Joe from just rushing him and out boxes him to a close decision.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                I am going against the grain here but I think Ken Norton has enough of a punch to keep Joe from just rushing him and out boxes him to a close decision.
                that's how i feel though. hard for me to explain or pinpoint why i think that though.

how effectively do you think frazier's hooks penetrates norton's shell defense?

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  Yeah Fraizer would most likely beat him up pretty bad and stop him somewhere around the 7th or 8th round. I think Joe brings too much relentlessness and is extremely underrated on these boards.
                  and who exactly underrates frazier on these boards? lol

Comment

that's how i feel though. hard for me to explain or pinpoint why i think that though.

how effectively do you think frazier's hooks penetrates norton's shell defense?
                    You watch who your asking haha Or you might just get caught up with his epic explanation of why Virgil Hill > Pernell Whitaker hahahaha

and who exactly underrates frazier on these boards? lol
                    I feel he's a top 10 heavyweight, other people him have him at 10-12 or later. Ali's on number 1 heavyweight, Frazier was his best wins IMO, and their's a reason for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X