No announcement yet.

Forbes top Youtube earners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    That's a good site. I looked up my page and it was close to accurate on the higher end of what I used to make a month before Youtube demonetized my page
    ****ers aren't they, had mine demonitized back in June or around there, sometimes check socialblade when one of my videos blow up to see what I could've been making, then I cry myself to sleep.

Comment

We need to round up some NSB guys and make a boxing breakdown channel on YT. A kinda First Take type show focused on boxing with some of us crazy *******s yelling **** at each other. Surely we could make a few grand doing that, right?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        https://youtu.be/cwtlU7DdZj4

How much does this YouTube video make?

Comment

That's a good site. I looked up my page and it was close to accurate on the higher end of what I used to make a month before Youtube demonetized my page
          what was youre page? if you dont want to share publicly pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            what was youre page? if you dont want to share publicly pm me.
            They said they wanted more original content. I'm not about to do all that. I was making money by reposting videos I saw on twitter. Took me about 15 minutes to do.

Comment

They said they wanted more original content. I'm not about to do all that. I was making money by reposting videos I saw on twitter. Took me about 15 minutes to do.
              yeah lol they got alot stricter, first it was too easy then the adpocaluse happened and people started only making a fraction but still good, then the demontization (which it really wasnt) they just gave you to option to request a review of video they demontized when in the past it would show a green dollar sign but in reality it was demontized, then this latest push has been for original content. lots of people got demonitized for duplications etc etc. (which I assume youre channel got hit with)

Comment

that PewDiePie cat fell all the way off I remember a few years ago that muthafúkka was everywhere.

Comment

The kid from Ryans Toys Review is 8 years old

wow I seen that kids videos on the homepage but never watched them, wtf at 22 million a year how he make that? but you know his parents is the one pimping that boy

How the hell do they make that much money off youtube they are making more money than actors.

Youtube probably provides more jobs than any other company, a lot of them youtubers are making money whether it be 30k a year to millions

Do they pay them for their videos?

Comment

wtf why did youtube demonetize you? what were you making a month?

so social blade is close to accurate damn ESNEWs is making bank or does he fall somewhere in the middle if you were to guess?

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/esnews

Comment

Working...
                    X