No announcement yet.

Rigo has been located; PBC fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo has been located; PBC fighter

Rigo has aligned himself with Al Haymon and PBC. Is supposed to be back in the ring by years end.

Lol so what ha. Exposed big time

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      Lol so what ha. Exposed big time
      We can see Rigo-Santa Cruz now lol.

Comment

Still the lineal champ in his division. Will be glad to see him back in there.

Comment

He’s had enough time to walk off the embarrassment...let’s go Rigo!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            We can see Rigo-Santa Cruz now lol.
            Yea I wouldn't be mad at that.

We got a source for this? Would be a interesting pickup for sure. I am a Rigo fan, but I also think he's on the downside of his career so idk how many fights he gots left.

And randomly I've been saying for years I think Rigo would make a great trainer. Dude is usually stoic as f#ck & doesn't seem to love the limelight of boxing while loving the science of it all. I'm kinda rooting for Rigo to achieve his real potential in boxing in the corner. Or thats kinda my hope for him cuz idk if he's really got the personality of a trainer.

So few great boxers seem to have that at a high level, but for as long as he's been boxing I feel he's got an incredible amount of knowledge in him & I kinda feel like all the bs in his career didn't allow him to reach his full importance in the sport or reach his full legacy so him having a legacy & impact in the corner & able to help other fighters achieve their goals would be a nice second career for him to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Yea I wouldn't be mad at that.

We got a source for this? Would be a interesting pickup for sure. I am a Rigo fan, but I also think he's on the downside of his career so idk how many fights he gots left.

And randomly I've been saying for years I think Rigo would make a great trainer. Dude is usually stoic as f#ck & doesn't seem to love the limelight of boxing while loving the science of it all. I'm kinda rooting for Rigo to achieve his real potential in boxing in the corner. Or thats kinda my hope for him cuz idk if he's really got the personality of a trainer.

So few great boxers seem to have that at a high level, but for as long as he's been boxing I feel he's got an incredible amount of knowledge in him & I kinda feel like all the bs in his career didn't allow him to reach his full importance in the sport or reach his full legacy so him having a legacy & impact in the corner & able to help other fighters achieve their goals would be a nice second career for him to have.

Comment

I'll be honest, I hate watching this guy fight, but I'm curious what weight class he will return at.

Comment

Years end? On which card? WILDER FURY? According to rumours all of the PBC fighters are fighting on that car bit has any undercars fights even been announced?

Comment

i wasn't even excited about loma-rigo. easy fight to predict. rigo was way too small.

Comment

Working...
                    X