No announcement yet.

Lebron James signs 4 years deal with the Lakers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    I’ll take the bet you got too much hate to think straight if you think the lakers who are getting Kawhi and maybe cousins btw are gonna be bounced in the first round
    He’s trolling bro. There’s no way he is expecting anyone to take him serious. Hahaha do you se the sh-t he is saying hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I’ll take the bet you got too much hate to think straight if you think the lakers who are getting Kawhi and maybe cousins btw are gonna be bounced in the first round
      Cousins to Warriors

2019 is the year for the Lakers UNLESS they get Kawhi now and that's at best 50/50

Comment

a "snake" to me is getting your ass kicked by a team and then joining them the following season.

the only "snake" in this convo is Durant.

LeBron just joined a 35-47 team that was 11th seed and the laughingstock of the NBA. and with his presence they turn to contenders overnight. thats why Bron the GOAT.

this wasnt about money Cleveland would've given him more had he stayed. but with the supporting cast he had its a miracle they even made the finals. Once there they were given zero chance to win for good reason.

but all the people who said Bron would never play in the west are fckn quiet now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          He’s trolling bro. There’s no way he is expecting anyone to take him serious. Hahaha do you se the sh-t he is saying hahaha
          Oh I'm serious like Derranged 's anally contracted aids.

Any man who punks out on his bets has bigger problems than paying up because he has no heart and he has no balls.

Take the bet.

Comment

I don't know what you guys are so excited about. Lebron is turning 34 im december. By the time his contract ends he'll be 38

Thats what your 154m bought you.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              a "snake" to me is getting your ass kicked by a team and then joining them the following season.

the only "snake" in this convo is Durant.

LeBron just joined a 35-47 team that was 11th seed and the laughingstock of the NBA. and with his presence they turn to contenders overnight. thats why Bron the GOAT.

this wasnt about money Cleveland would've given him more had he stayed. but with the supporting cast he had its a miracle they even made the finals. Once there they were given zero chance to win for good reason.

but all the people who said Bron would never play in the west are fckn quiet now.
              You don't know what you're talking about. Cleveland would have offered lebron 40m a year? Where the hell would they get personnel? K love would leave, jr would leave, maybe all their starters would be traded.

Nobody else would have given him a bigger contract. Lebron's move was all about the money.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-02-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Oh I'm serious like Derranged 's anally contracted aids.

Any man who punks out on his bets has bigger problems than paying up because he has no heart and he has no balls.

Take the bet.
                I’ll take your bet, but you’ll have to remind me because I about these convos as soon as I close my browser. So I know this time next year I would have COMPLETELY forgot about it. But I don’t want you to delete your account. I want there to be as many people talking boxing as possible. It’s a dying sport and I never got the “you leave and never come back” bets on here. I want to keep traffic and bring views to this site. The bet should be “if I win you have to bring 10 new people to boxing scene”. So I’ll take your bet which I couldn’t give a ***** about and WHEN LEBRON JAMES’ team makes it OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND. I just want you to look at your inner self and say “damn I was a hater” and work on that. .....btw you know vegas is giving the lakers the second biggest chance to win it all right? Don’t be hateful be grateful.

Comment

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...medium=twitter

Comment

I’ll take your bet, but you’ll have to remind me because I about these convos as soon as I close my browser. So I know this time next year I would have COMPLETELY forgot about it. But I don’t want you to delete your account. I want there to be as many people talking boxing as possible. It’s a dying sport and I never got the “you leave and never come back” bets on here. I want to keep traffic and bring views to this site. The bet should be “if I win you have to bring 10 new people to boxing scene”. So I’ll take your bet which I couldn’t give a ***** about and WHEN LEBRON JAMES’ team makes it OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND. I just want you to look at your inner self and say “damn I was a hater” and work on that. .....btw you know vegas is giving the lakers the second biggest chance to win it all right? Don’t be hateful be grateful.
                    Oh i never forget my bets lol, I'll be waiting for the next playoffs like christmas.

Sig it.

Comment

Doesn't even look like the lakers will make the playoffs but we can cancel the bet if you want

Comment

Working...
                      X