Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went diving in Kona today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not been to Kealakekua bay yet, but yeah... its time to head back to South point four wheel it down to the good spots. This Saturday I think we are going out to South point and doing some night diving there. Its got more to catch and the water has a little less current.

Kaps, the ocean is not that bad, yeah... some people get bitten by eels and sharks every so often, but you gotta put it in perspective, on land you get hit by cars every so often! I felt that way at first but is a great experience to dive in the open waters man! You should give it a try some time!

Comment

[quote:47de6c9b26="kaps"][quote:47de6c9b26="kimura"][quote:47de6c9b26="kaps"]If I go to Hawaii, Im stayin on the beach, there is too much **** in the ocean that can **** you up....[/quote:47de6c9b26]I live on land kaps and you'd jump into an ocean full of sharks to get away from me.[/quote:47de6c9b26]

Not even your stench is enough to make me go into the ocean kimura.....[/quote:47de6c9b26]what stench kaps? and I'm actually ensanity, stuck in kimura's body now.

Comment

Kewl! I´m taking NAUI scuba diver lesson and thinking of going to Egypt and dive...But it would be awesome to scuba dive in Hawaii!

Comment

Hey Hulk, just let me know if you ever get the chance to visit Hawaii. Some of my friends go scuba diving as well, I was thinking of getting certified also so I could check the scene out while in the deeper water. I wish that I could just chill at the bottom for a few minutes and check things out.

Comment

Pac808 you bet I will! that would be awesome! :-)

Comment

Working...
            X