Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is getting techs lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Wonder why you don’t cry like this about Durant who went to a team that beat him in the playoffs and won the most games ever

You still never answer me. What was Miami the year before lebron joined. What were the cavs the year before lebron joined?
      LeChoke didn't even go to those teams if stars (bosh, wade, love, kyrie) weren't "in" so they could carry him when he ghosted in the playoffs like the mental midget he is.

Durant went to his best option as a FA. It's not the Warriors fault they were already historically the GOAT team. He made the most of his opportunity and if in NBA history we ever have another FA of his caliber in the position to go to such a stacked team already, rest assured it will happen.

Meanwhile, in other news, LeChoke will bounce from Cleveland and try and build another super team. LMAO.

Comment

• Good win for Philly.

Warriors at Spurs on now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          LeChoke didn't even go to those teams if stars (bosh, wade, love, kyrie) weren't "in" so they could carry him when he ghosted in the playoffs like the mental midget he is.

Durant went to his best option as a FA. It's not the Warriors fault they were already historically the GOAT team. He made the most of his opportunity and if in NBA history we ever have another FA of his caliber in the position to go to such a stacked team already, rest assured it will happen.

Meanwhile, in other news, LeChoke will bounce from Cleveland and try and build another super team. LMAO.
          3 finals mvps. Yea bro he’s a ghost lol stfu

Comment

• Ive seen two early passes thus far that tell me King Klay's game has reached another level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Absolutely I'd laugh if they lose. I've been saying this entire year, "What's the excuse this year when he loses?" and "What team is he going to run to next?"

I mean he panicked and made the front office change the ENTIRE TEAM.

Meanwhile Wade is going off in Miami. I just don't get how you're a fan boy of such a b*tch. That flagrant? Lmao, it's absolutely embarrassing to look at.
              You were right man wade is going off. Got a solid 8 points while shooting 20% tonight

Comment

• LeGone didn't have to join a 73-9 team that beat him and barely lost game 7 to win a championship. LeGone also b1tch slapped bandwagon boy in the Finals when Miami destroyed OKC

Comment

• Refs seem to have been bought. They refuse to blow the whistle on fouls on the Dubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                    LeGone didn't have to join a 73-9 team that beat him and barely lost game 7 to win a championship. LeGone also b1tch slapped bandwagon boy in the Finals when Miami destroyed OKC
                    How old was Kevin, like 22?

He handled Bron Bron well last year on the biggest stage doe shooting daggers in his face.

Comment

• Will forever be amazed how kd moves around on those tooth pick legs..

Comment

Working...
                      X