Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Dominates Krzysztof Glowacki To Grab WBO Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    How the hell does an unknown with 9 fights school a guy who knocked out Huck and beat Cunningham???
    he's not an unknown he's one of the most talented amateurs of his generation

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      It's called "movement" now But Kovalev, Usyk, and Lomachenko are slick. They don't have that robotic style like the Klitschko's.
      Lol yeah.... "movement", that's it.... You know what it's called. It's called

What's in between this text and my last text

Comment

Unknown on the Pro scene. Many who don't watch AM boxing would not have heard of him at all.

Comment

i see some guys have a butthurt.

Comment

Excellent performance from Usyk. I had it 9-3.

Looked so comfortable in there. Nice job

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              I thought Usyk was a toe to toe killer like that "certain fanbase" likes them

Turns out he's the Ukranian Cruiserweight version of Floyd Mayweather or Erislandly Lara

Curious to see how certain posters enjoyed his "slickness" and unwillingness to engage tonight
              You imbecile. Floyds whole game plan is clinching, something Usyk doesn't need. SKILL

Comment

I thought Usyk was a toe to toe killer like that "certain fanbase" likes them

Turns out he's the Ukranian Cruiserweight version of Floyd Mayweather or Erislandly Lara

Curious to see how certain posters enjoyed his "slickness" and unwillingness to engage tonight
                I almost fell asleep 3 times watching this fight.

Had to stand up and shadow box just to stay awake
                are you too stupid to realise that you're demonstrating the exact same double standards you're criticising except from the opposite angle?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  How the hell does an unknown with 9 fights school a guy who knocked out Huck and beat Cunningham???
                  Usyk is a finely polished amateur gold medalist who beat Beterbiev. Just like Lomachenko.

True skill

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingExpress View Post
                    You imbecile. Floyds whole game plan is clinching, something Usyk doesn't need. SKILL
                    Usyk did what "certain" posters would accuse Lara and Floyd of doing which is running

Comment

Usyk proved he is the best Cruiserweight in the world in just his 10th pro fight
                      Masterclass perfomance, had it 8-4

In the future when his name comes up PUT SOME RESPEK ON IT

Comment

Working...
                      X