Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much time do you spend in the lounge vs NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time do you spend in the lounge vs NSB?

For me personally lounge:%85 vs NSB:%15

60% NSB

20% Lounge

15% Latino Lounge

5% Hip Hop Forum

Comment

Lounge is too slow at times too waste much time ere. 70% NSB 30% lounge.

Comment

70% NSB, 30% Lounge. People who constantly are in the lounge usually b*tch about threads being made and troll.

Comment

Meh, I joined this forum so I have somewhere to ask questions about training. I don't actually know that much about professional boxing so I spend most of my time in the lounge.

Comment

The lounge is the best part of this site, so I usually come here.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
              70% NSB, 30% Lounge. People who constantly are in the lounge usually b*tch about threads being made and troll.
              There're more trolls and alts in NSB, for me the lounge and the dome are the first place to go when i log in to this site, there're period last year that i dont even touch NSB for nearly 2 months, i rather play golf than talk about boxing

Comment

I read NSB posts 60% and lounge 40%, I participate at NSB about 30% and 70% at the lounge. I tried the latino forum but that's dead.

Comment

Most of the trolls in NSB......but its 50/50....sometimes the lounge be kinda slow and lame.....but sometimes NSB gets old arguing about the same thing

Example--
                  When Floyd/Manny start calling each other etc. The lounge was fun....but then it gat old when the fight still didnt get announced

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Most of the trolls in NSB......but its 50/50....sometimes the lounge be kinda slow and lame.....but sometimes NSB gets old arguing about the same thing

Example--
                    When Floyd/Manny start calling each other etc. The lounge was fun....but then it gat old when the fight still didnt get announced

Comment

Working...
                    X