No announcement yet.

For All the MMA Bashers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All the MMA Bashers

Particularly the ones who bash the UFC for having a heavyweight champion with only 5 professional fights.

How would you feel about Guillermo Rigondeaux getting a title shot after only 5 professional fights??? He's a rare specimen that I believe is already ready for a title eliminator after tonight. And will definitely get a title shot after only roughly 10 professional fights. Give or take a couple.

Oh man, I can't wait to see the responses. Good **** TS.

Comment

He got that title after only five fights because you dont need talent to win an MMA fight. Throw a couple of beefed up white boys in a ring and watch em wrestle till someone gets punched in the neck/tears their acl.

And the skinheads go wiiiillllllddddddd!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        He got that title after only five fights because you dont need talent to win an MMA fight. Throw a couple of beefed up white boys in a ring and watch em wrestle till someone gets punched in the neck/tears their acl.

Ok....so you dont need talent to wrestle or punch someone in the neck??? Please learn how to fight first and tell us how easy it is to do either.

Comment

Lesnar was a champ in like his third or fourth fight. and, as far as I know, he had 0 amateur mma fights too.

Rigondemuxlblagh is already done with his 5th fight, and has what...250+ amateur boxing matches under his belt?
          go ahead and divide his amateur fights by 10, since theyre not pro matches...thats still a fair amount.

I actually am not amazed by Rigondemuxlcon. dont get me wrong...he has a lot going for him. but hes already pretty old, aint he? and he seems to only be able to do one thing effectively...counter.
          I dunno how he would respond to someone who pressures him effectively. The Cubans dont seem to want anything to do with infighting. maybe its the way their amateur system is.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            Lesnar was a champ in like his third or fourth fight. and, as far as I know, he had 0 amateur mma fights too.

Rigondemuxlblagh is already done with his 5th fight, and has what...250+ amateur boxing matches under his belt?
            go ahead and divide his amateur fights by 10, since theyre not pro matches...thats still a fair amount.

I actually am not amazed by Rigondemuxlcon. dont get me wrong...he has a lot going for him. but hes already pretty old, aint he? and he seems to only be able to do one thing effectively...counter.
            I dunno how he would respond to someone who pressures him effectively. The Cubans dont seem to want anything to do with infighting. maybe its the way their amateur system is.
            Well the point i was trying to make is that Lesnar was a former NCAA champion wrestler and just barely missed making the olympic team. Im not too impressed with Lesnar myself as I think he relies on brute strength as opposed to technique but the equation of amateur backgrounds is roughly the same with Rigondeaux. I think Rigondeaux IS ready for a major contender in the 122lb division in his 4th fight and depending on his performance would be ready for a title shot by his 5th or 6th professional fight.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post

Well the point i was trying to make is that Lesnar was a former NCAA champion wrestler and just barely missed making the olympic team. Im not too impressed with Lesnar myself as I think he relies on brute strength as opposed to technique but the equation of amateur backgrounds is roughly the same with Rigondeaux. I think Rigondeaux IS ready for a major contender in the 122lb division in his 4th fight and depending on his performance would be ready for a title shot by his 5th or 6th professional fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

If it requires no talent why aren't you in there making money?

Yeah shut up

Comment

So the question still remains. How would the MMA bashers feel about Guillermo Rigondeaux getting a title shot with only 5 professional fights??? He seems poised to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    Particularly the ones who bash the UFC for having a heavyweight champion with only 5 professional fights.

How would you feel about Guillermo Rigondeaux getting a title shot after only 5 professional fights??? He's a rare specimen that I believe is already ready for a title eliminator after tonight. And will definitely get a title shot after only roughly 10 professional fights. Give or take a couple.
                    he absolutely WONT get a title shot after 5 pro fights, or 10, or even 15 for that matter.

And he is ABSOLUTELY NOT ready for that caliber opponent yet. He is a lot of physical tools but he is still extremely raw and amatuerish. He would get killed at the world championship level

Comment

Working...
                    X