Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only excuse from Wilder I agree with.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    Nah, Fury got hit because he was just showboating and and got complacent with himself.

I am telling you now, Wilder will hit the canvas badly in the second fight.
    Doubtful.......but I don't rule out a decisive win for him

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      On paper, the internet, land, sea , air, on the sun, Atlantis, Mars, Jupiter, outer space, the next dimension, the planet where Thor and Loki live. Everywhere in every galaxy known and unknown to man, Floyd is 2-0 against Castillo.
      There are many, many people here on Earth that thought he lost. Look into it. ESPN scored it a draw as well. So, yeah, that's all. Lol @ getting upset that I talked ill on your boy. The point was that he made excuses, so you should have included him in there. He lost way worse than Wilder did. Wilder was out landed by like 15 punches and dropped Fury twice. Floyd was out landed by like 100 power punches FFS!
      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 12-12-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        There are many, many people here on Earth that thought he lost. Look into it. ESPN scored it a draw as well. So, yeah, that's all. Lol @ getting upset that I talked ill on your boy. The point was that he made excuses, so you should have included him in there. He lost way worse than Wilder did. Wilder was out landed by like 15 punches and dropped Fury twice. Floyd was out landed by like 100 punches FFS!
        How am I upset? I didn't make a comment regarding people's opinion. I referred to his actual record. It's 2-0 against Castillo and will always be, unless they fight again.

Punches landed are not how you determine who wins a fight. How many rounds you win does. If we fight and in the 4 rounds you win you outland me by 100 punches each round and I outland you by 10 punches in the 8 rounds I win then you will have landed more than 320 punches more than me but still not have won the fight.

Just curious, do you know how to properly score a fight? Or are you using your own scoring method, which would be invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          Wilder is full of excuses what about 2 years of crack cocaine for fury?
          And 3yrs of PEDs don’t leave that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            When he admits he wasn't ready for the big stage and was over anxious trying to impress people.

Experience on the big stage matters. We see it all the time in sports. Less experienced teams choke while experienced teams like the Patriots don't get rattled.

Wilder claims he doesn't care what people think but he really cares a lot. He cares so much he fought an internet troll, Charlie Z. So Fury talking about nobody knowing who Wilder is did get under his skin.

There was a lot of nervous energy in that ring from Wilder. And getting down early on the cards made it even worse. That's why i think he's more confident going into the rematch
            I agree. His big occasion. Fury had got to him in the build up. This was his big night, hed said alot, made alot of promises and this was the night where he showed Hearn and Joshua he is the king of the division. A hell of alot on his shoulders with it being his 1st PPV too. Fury a real threat. He didnt freeze as such but i have no doubts all that could of affected him. He certainly wouldnt be the 1st its happened to.

But if im honest i just saw him doing what he normally does but he did it against a better Boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              How am I upset? I didn't make a comment regarding people's opinion. I referred to his actual record. It's 2-0 against Castillo and will always be, unless they fight again.

Punches landed are not how you determine who wins a fight. How many rounds you win does. If we fight and in the 4 rounds you win you outland me by 100 punches each round and I outland you by 10 punches in the 8 rounds I win then you will have landed more than 320 punches more than me but still not have won the fight.

Just curious, do you know how to properly score a fight? Or are you using your own scoring method, which would be invalid.
              Lol I've forgotten more about boxing than you know. And Castillo didn't just outland Floyd in a rounds or two. Like I said, Floyd should have lost. And I don't care if you agree or not but Floyd made excuses. Just like Manny and Wilder did. There's a reason he made those excuses and rematched Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Lol I've forgotten more about boxing than you know. And Castillo didn't just outland Floyd in a rounds or two. Like I said, Floyd should have lost. And I don't care if you agree or not but Floyd made excuses. Just like Manny and Wilder did. There's a reason he made those excuses and rematched Castillo.
                I didn't ask that. I asked if you knew how to properly score a fight. You didn't answer so I will assume it's no. If it's yes, please just state that.

Since you haven't said you know how to properly score a fight I have to assume you used your own scoring system. That invalidates your scoring of the fight.

I don't have the punch stats in front of me but as I showed in the previous post you can outland someone by more punches and still lose the fight since scoring is a 10 point must system and is done by round.

Regardless of our opinions, Floyd is officially 2-0 against Castillo. Yes, he made excuses because he didn't win the way he thought he would, same reason Loma made excuses for why Tank beat Pedrazza by KO and Loma didn't.

It wasn't because either thought they lost.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  I did read the title..I’m asking you why you also don’t agree about the gypsy magic excuse? I might be true
                  The other excuses are silly. Especially the magic excuse. I haven't seen him say it so i don't know if he was joking or not. But he believes in God so he probably believes that gypsy magic nonsense. It's the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    "I never accept any fighters excuses"

Goes on to accept a fighters excuse.
                    Typical armchair.

Comment

The only excuse that's legitimate is he tried too hard to ko fury.
                      In the promotion of fight all wilder would say was
                      "I promise you I will knock you out"?
                      So in rematch don't put pressure on yourself. Don't make promises you cant keep. Be conservative in your predictions with" I think I can do very well against you in rematch". That way he don't put too much pressure on himself
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-12-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X