Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Explains How Mayweather Hurts His Entire Stable, Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Explains How Mayweather Hurts His Entire Stable, Boxing

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is no fan of Floyd Mayweather. Wilder has been speaking out against Mayweather in the last week or so - after Mayweather made certain statements during Wilder's recent world title defense against Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Solid take on Floyd. Even as a long time, big Floyd fan him big upping himself at pressers makes me cringe. Just hype these other mfers Floyd ffs.

Comment

Floyd never even said anything bad about Wilder. He just said Fury was winning and Wilder needed to do more than look for 1 shot. Can't exactly say he was wrong.

But this is true that Floyd can't seem to put his own ego aside. He will even downplay his own fighters achievements by talking about what he did in boxing. What kind of way is that to promote your fighters? He also spends more time promoting his strip club than his stable of fighters. Look how many social media followers he has, you would think he would utilise that for his fighters too.

Strange guy is Floyd. Amazing fighter, best of his time but has the mentality of a self-centered 14 year old girl even in his 40's. That's why fighters like Mikey Garcia didn't sign to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Solid take on Floyd. Even as a long time, big Floyd fan him big upping himself at pressers makes me cringe. Just hype these other mfers Floyd ffs.
        Shame is, how many people will turn on him for this.
        I've always had problems with Wilder as a boxer but the guy can talk and has that down to earth southern charm that makes him cut really great interviews, when he's not "in character".

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt
          btw, a good thing about blacks is that they don't need outside intervention at all, they take each other out.
          The good thing about racist twats like you is that they're so stupid, they eventually take themselves out by getting banned.

Comment

Wilder and his cronies are hating on Ward and Floyd now but those guys are the real legends

Comment

Nothing wilder said is incorrect. I actually removed Floyd from Instagram, all he does is promote strip clubs and himself while acting like a child whenever another fighter is in the news. I actually forgot that Floyd even promoted fighters still since he never actively promotes anyone other than himself.

But Floyd’s die hard fans will turn on Wilder now.

Comment

Watching Floyd shadowboxing for 10 seconds is more entertaining than Wilders entire career.
                Both dress like shît btw

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  The good thing about racist twats like you is that they're so stupid, they eventually take themselves out by getting banned.
                  That idiot racist must of been banned already.
                  His post isn't up no more.
                  What a tool.

Comment

Mayweather does make it about himself but not sure if he's hurting the fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X