OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Maybe you should relocate your business elsewhere, since you hate our country and its leadership so much. We are also allies with Britain, yet you dont really see the British contingency here talking.

Bottom line is that I think you're a liar, and nothing outside of posting an Australian phone number, will convince me
      Pick one out

https://www.yellowpages.com.au/

I don’t hate your leadership

I despise one person

What’s more, I have been saying it for a couple of years and virtually everything is being proven correct

Not my problem that idiots like yourself are still hoping that Trump isn’t a crook

News flash: he is and always has been

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Pick one out

https://www.yellowpages.com.au/

I don’t hate your leadership

I despise one person

What’s more, I have been saying it for a couple of years and virtually everything is being proven correct

Not my problem that idiots like yourself are still hoping that Trump isn’t a crook

News flash: he is and always has been
        Which one should I dial and get Tomjas to answer? I mean this is really simple. You can prove me wrong in 2 mins, but you won't?

Until then, you're a liar and a clown

Comment

Yep, and I almost guarantee that he won't publish a number. This could be resolved in 2 mins with a phone call.
          His own posts illustrate his lies, and he's too stupid to see it.

He claims to own multiple business, but is absolutely clueless how private sector businesses operate.

Then theres his absolute hatred of Trump and his fiscal policies.

Ask yourself this, how many successful people who own multiple businesses are angry at Trump's fiscal policies??

According to him, only rich successful business people are benefiting under Trump, then he comes on here telling us what a rich successful business person he is, and then he tells us how bad Trump's fiscal policies are for businesses.

He's so ignorant and clueless, he cant even get out his own way.

And yet he just oozes smug.

He's the epitome of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Comment

Which one should I dial and get Tomjas to answer? I mean this is really simple. You can prove me wrong in 2 mins, but you won't?

Until then, you're a liar and a clown
            As if I am going to publish a number on a public website

Here’s a simple challenge

Have the mods check my IP address

Server is located in postcode 4215

Phone is currently in 4217 but will be in 4218 in 20 minutes

Prove that I am an alt & have them permaban me

When they don’t, I will do nothing except laugh at the fact that another Dotard has been confirmed as a moron

Deal?

Comment

• Prosecutors ask for a "substantial term of imprisonment" for Michael Cohen.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/07/fede...tml?yptr=yahoo

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                As if I am going to publish a number on a public website

Here’s a simple challenge

Have the mods check my IP address

Server is located in postcode 4215

Phone is currently in 4217 but will be in 4218 in 20 minutes

Prove that I am an alt & have them permaban me

When they don’t, I will do nothing except laugh at the fact that another Dotard has been confirmed as a moron

Deal?
                Nope. VPN is a lot easier to get than a new phone number. How about this, since youre so afraid to publish your number, call me and don't block your number. Prove to me you're Australian

(804) 245-1852

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  His own posts illustrate his lies, and he's too stupid to see it.

He claims to own multiple business, but is absolutely clueless how private sector businesses operate.

Then theres his absolute hatred of Trump and his fiscal policies.

Ask yourself this, how many successful people who own multiple businesses are angry at Trump's fiscal policies??

According to him, only rich successful business people are benefiting under Trump, then he comes on here telling us what a rich successful business person he is, and then he tells us how bad Trump's fiscal policies are for businesses.

He's so ignorant and clueless, he cant even get out his own way.

And yet he just oozes smug.

He's the epitome of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
                  Seems to me that he's just like Trump that he hates so bad. Except not as smart. Tommy claims his daddy is a billionaire, so you know where the money for his business came from. Tommy claims trump is clueless about business. And as you've noted, Tommy obviously is clueless.

Tommy Trumpjas hates Donald becuase he's a better version of Tommy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Rex Tillerson just crapped all over Trump.
                    You ever met Tillerson? What was his reputation within the industry?

Comment

Nope. VPN is a lot easier to get than a new phone number. How about this, since youre so afraid to publish your number, call me and don't block your number. Prove to me you're Australian

(804) 245-1852
                      Not connected LMAO

Tell me how to post a photo and I will post one of the shopping Centre that I am at

Comment

Working...
                      X