OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm convinced they the same guy.

SafeSpace loves to pretend to be a foreigner.

I have my suspicions why, but let's keep that secret.
    It wouldn't surprise me

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Rex Tillerson just crapped all over Trump.
      The reasons he listed are the reasons why we elected Trump. Tired of the politics and wanted a guy that could try and push through what needs to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Yeah these are ALTs. No one that lives out of the US cares this much.
        That's my thought. If there was a British, Australian, Jamaican, or anywhere else political thread, I wouldn't give a rats ass about it. So it's oddthat these "foreigners" care so much

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          It's weird that guys like him, who claim to be Australian, and siablo, who claims to be Jamaican, spend so much time thinking about, and talking about, Trump and American politics.

Trump has fans around the world I guess
          Among other things, I own a business in the US, America is an ally of Australia and some decisions directly affect my country

Comment

• Which one is the fake news?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Among other things, I own a business in the US, America is an ally of Australia and some decisions directly affect my country
              Maybe you should relocate your business elsewhere, since you hate our country and its leadership so much. We are also allies with Britain, yet you dont really see the British contingency here talking.

Bottom line is that I think you're a liar, and nothing outside of posting an Australian phone number, will convince me

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                The reasons he listed are the reasons why we elected Trump. Tired of the politics and wanted a guy that could try and push through what needs to be done.
                Doesn't understand laws? You voted for Trump because he doesn't understand laws?

Smh..

Tillerson as Exxon CEO was used to dealing with intelligent, logical people. I understood from the get go that Tillerson would have problems working with and ignorant rich boy like Trump and wondered why he took the job. Certainly took a big pay cut to do so.

Do you seriously think that a CEO of Exxon could be "dumb as a rock" or was Trump just embarrassed to be in the same room with someone 10 times smarter than he is?
                Last edited by Mooshashi; 12-07-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Maybe you should relocate your business elsewhere, since you hate our country and its leadership so much. We are also allies with Britain, yet you dont really see the British contingency here talking.

Bottom line is that I think you're a liar, and nothing outside of posting an Australian phone number, will convince me
                  Lmfao!!!!

Multi business owner, lawyer, and knocked out Miguel Cotto's cousin, among other e-accomplishments.

SafeSpace is the Walter Mitty of the forum.

Comment

• The stupid people love Trump. Those that understand he is attempting to convince his sheep his lies are in fact truth despise him for it as I do. He is a sick and at the same time dangerous person. No person with a brain and a conscious could tolorate such a despicable individual. If someone predicted years ago such a morally corrupt person would become the President of the United States no one would believe it. It has happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Lmfao!!!!

Multi business owner, lawyer, and knocked out Miguel Cotto's cousin, among other e-accomplishments.

SafeSpace is the Walter Mitty of the forum.
                      Yep, and I almost guarantee that he won't publish a number. This could be resolved in 2 mins with a phone call.

Comment

Working...
                      X