Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Reveals Right Arm Injury Suffered Before Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SamLangfordFan View Post
    I'm sure that's why Deontay came in so light, because he wasn't able to much in camp. Can't imagine what he'll do to Fury when he's 100% at around 225. This dude has scary, scary power.
    Bull****, not working out doesn't make you loose pounds. He was 214 the fight before that. Stop with the stupid excuses.

Comment

• No wonder Wilder missed so many right hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevenubbs View Post
        If you watch boxing... you would have seen from the first round something was up with his right hand. No excuse Tyson did phenominal! But wilder was obviously hurt..
        Are you going to keep this s h I t up?

The only thing that he got hurt was his face and pride. Fury kept him honest. Oh Lord, the things I have to read in this place.

Is there a Boxing webpage with people with +85 iq's I really need to go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          But he's now claiming that scar is from this recent pre-training camp surgery...

I broke my arm from right here all the way to up here. I got cut [for the surgery,]” said Wilder, using his left pointer finger as part of his description to trace an area inside of his right arm
          from just above his wrist to just below the elbow.

Sorry it don't fly...I'd sooner believe it was spinal.

Two different scars.

Comment

• Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
            Which would be true if he indeed had a broken arm. Which he didnt, i heard fury broke both legs two nights before the fight.
            He did not have a broken arm. Read the article again. And then once more and you will see that during the fight Wilder did not have broken arm.

Mayweather reading skills?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
              Trouble is, the way Wilder trains and the injuries he's picked up over the years, it's highly unlikely he ever enters the ring 100% again.

He's getting to the point where his body is going to start breaking down more and more.
              Yes sir. The only way to heal from these injuries, speaking from experience, is time & rest.
              Wilder has finally hit the jackpot in terms of getting the nice paydays that I feel he has earned; but he's gotta fight through the lingering effects of the injuries & surgeries.
              But, Ali became the greatest when he came back after losing 3 years if his prime.
              Not saying Wilder is Ali, but he will get his chance to leave his legacy based on how he does over the next 4 years.
              I hope & truly expect Wilder to show how good he really is after coming so close to losing his belt.
              Who would've thought that Wilder & Fury would gel so well together.
              I expect the rematch to be much more entertaining.
              I also expect Wilder to fight Fury in the UK against the advice of Finkel.
              If they fight a 3rd time, it can be in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                He did not have a broken arm. Read the article again. And then once more and you will see that during the fight Wilder did not have broken arm.

Mayweather reading skills?
                He said it was broke on run up to fight. Which is pure BS

Comment

• Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                  He said it was broke on run up to fight. Which is pure BS
                  12 weeks out is technically a "run up to fight", no? While the right hand might have healed by the fight, but Wilder probably did not have the full confidence in throwing it as he used. Which is understandable. He lost not because of it though. Him losing rounds would have been the outcome regardless of the condition of his arm, but he probably would have a slightly greater chance of KOing Fury, which is the only way he can beat Fury.

P.S. I must be defending Wilder again out of my passion for fairness and objectivity. Yes, I'll go with that because there is no other reason

Comment

Working...
                  X