No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Know What Fear Looks, Smells Like; Fury's Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    I would not be afraid to box wilder. Im 5 foot 8 so I highly doubt a 6 foot 9 Fury is afraid of a basketball player
    I’d pull a Billy Joe Saunders

Comment

Fury’s press conferences and face offs are pretty much the same. Just a normal day at the office for him; he knows he’s the bigger man and has no respect for Wilders power.

Just gotta watch that blindside overhand right like vs Cunningham. Wilders been practicing it for this fight.

Comment

crazy people dont get scared like sane folk do

fury dont care because he got his excuses like im not ready yet and he also has something else .... a rematch

he may be planning to peak if he can for the second fight and just cashout with this one, crazy people can scheme too

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          The name Tyson couldn't be more ill-fitting to pillow hands fury. The fat malignaggi in the flesh. Calzaghe hands minus the calzaghe discipline. Fat to semi fit to delusional in less then a year. Jenny Craig on the trunks during fight night. Ten different trainers should do it! War pillowhands!
          But still has a higher KO % than most of the highly regarded heavyweights like Povetkin.

What excuse will you use when Wilder gets stopped?

I hope Wilder is more cautious of Fury's shots than his fans are, otherwise he will get stopped early.

Comment

i never understand the extreme following furys fans have believing hes some atg fighter when in reality hes only fought one good fighter and that was an old past it wlad hes fought NO ONE ELSE where does this blind faith hes so good come from ? hes big and akward fairly quick for hs size but not a big puncher also his chin hasnt been tested really yet by a good puncher at there peak , if he wins i will give him credit but i cant see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              Not surprised your post lacks necessary context. Fact of the matter is, after Fury “schooled Wlad” his pre-fight drug samples came up dirty.

Tyson has looked like stir-fried sh.t ever since. So instead of expecting vintage Fury, u should probably expect a much more watered down version.
              Didn't realize Fury's victory was overturned... please feel free to share the link to your evidence that Fury cheated Wlad.

Comment

I think Wilder will be more cautious first few rds than people credit him.

Weren't the first few rds vs Ortiz uneventful?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                  We don’t believe u, u definitely need more people.
                  You can make all the highlights you want. Don't mean shot

Comment

Wilder is used to guys being afraid of him cause of his mask, height and very padded record. Not gonna happen here

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      Wilder is used to guys being afraid of him cause of his mask, height and very padded record. Not gonna happen here
                      Please fury didn't know what to do when Wilder poked his eye. Waited till they got separated to act.

Comment

Working...
                      X