Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever noticed guys will "alpha" you by making you laugh.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
    "alpha" and "beta" are terms for male gays, aren't they?
    Alpha males are men that our rank all 3.5 billion other men. Our instincts are meant for a tribe of 8-15 other men but now e have to compete with tons and the instincts dont change to suit the new situation.

If you out rank about 8-15 other men in an average group of men you are alpha by jungle/tribal standards
    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-09-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Alpha males are men that our rank all 3.5 billion other men. Our instincts are meant for a tribe of 8-15 other men but now e have to compete with tons and the instincts dont change to suit the new situation.

If you out rank about 8-15 other men in an average group of men you are alpha by jungle/tribal standards
      any man that describes himself as "alpha" accepts male sexual organs in his bowels. that is just science.

Comment

.... if you laugh at someones joke its physiologically almost a submission making you beta

or by 1 upping e.g. giving fatherly advice you while also being very nice. (Im the dad im alpha you the child/son/beta but im helping you im being kind....not)

Or they will tell you say something thats hard to understand in an attempt to get you seeking their validation on your intelligence etc making you beta since u seek their validation

Are they REALLY ways to alpha people it seems so pathetic and such a beta thing to do!?

I think they are straw men pretend alpha's using trickery and fake things to cause an illusion.

Someone thats truly alpha "HAS IT" and doesn't need to try? (at least not in those ways, its almost an advanced form of neediness an an advanced form of being beta)

What do you think?
        I think you think about men too much and probably want to taste some co.ck. That's just my opinion bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
          I think you think about men too much and probably want to taste some co.ck. That's just my opinion bro.
          he is definitely submissive. very easy to see that. the guy has yearnings. deep yearnings.

Comment

.... if you laugh at someones joke its physiologically almost a submission making you beta

or by 1 upping e.g. giving fatherly advice you while also being very nice. (Im the dad im alpha you the child/son/beta but im helping you im being kind....not)

Or they will tell you say something thats hard to understand in an attempt to get you seeking their validation on your intelligence etc making you beta since u seek their validation

Are they REALLY ways to alpha people it seems so pathetic and such a beta thing to do!?

I think they are straw men pretend alpha's using trickery and fake things to cause an illusion.

Someone thats truly alpha "HAS IT" and doesn't need to try? (at least not in those ways, its almost an advanced form of neediness an an advanced form of being beta)

What do you think?
            1. You will get l@id when pigs can fly

2. Tell them the rest Little Alex...How you pissed on your leg while laughing...yeah thats Beta You paintywaist.

3. You will get laid when bulls grow ****

4. " "

Comment

men that use terms like alpha and beta in real life are flaming fhaggots. science says so

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                men that use terms like alpha and beta in real life are flaming fhaggots. science says so
                both terms are slang for "inferiority complex". and yes, "fhaggots."

Comment

Just pull your pants and underwear down and show them your junk, that'll make those alphas laugh real hard.

Good way to out alpha the alphas.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Just pull your pants and underwear down and show them your junk, that'll make those alphas laugh real hard.

Good way to out alpha the alphas.

Ned to do another poster of the month thread. I believe you won last April's contest, Willy. You're a shoe-in this year as well!

Comment

nerd talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X