Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever noticed guys will "alpha" you by making you laugh.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever noticed guys will "alpha" you by making you laugh.....

.... if you laugh at someones joke its physiologically almost a submission making you beta

or by 1 upping e.g. giving fatherly advice you while also being very nice. (Im the dad im alpha you the child/son/beta but im helping you im being kind....not)

Or they will tell you say something thats hard to understand in an attempt to get you seeking their validation on your intelligence etc making you beta since u seek their validation

Are they REALLY ways to alpha people it seems so pathetic and such a beta thing to do!?

I think they are straw men pretend alpha's using trickery and fake things to cause an illusion.

Someone thats truly alpha "HAS IT" and doesn't need to try? (at least not in those ways, its almost an advanced form of neediness an an advanced form of being beta)

What do you think?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-08-2019, 11:28 PM.

Watch out for "nice men" they are not really genuinely nice alot of the time, they are trying to alpha you because they are needy and have nothing going on for themselves

Comment

I tell you there's a whole load of manipulation going on and you cant see it all, you can only see some of it, there's stuff going on and its been going on for a long time and you just are not aware of the trick yet, it will often happening until you know about the trick
      Last edited by AlexKid; 04-08-2019, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        .... if you laugh at someones joke its physiologically almost a submission making you beta

or by 1 upping e.g. giving fatherly advice you while also being very nice. (Im the dad im alpha you the child/son/beta but im helping you im being kind....not)

Or they will tell you say something thats hard to understand in an attempt to get you seeking their validation on your intelligence etc making you beta since u seek their validation

Are they REALLY ways to alpha people it seems so pathetic and such a beta thing to do!?

I think they are straw men pretend alpha's using trickery and fake things to cause an illusion.

Someone thats truly alpha "HAS IT" and doesn't need to try? (at least not in those ways, its almost an advanced form of neediness an an advanced form of being beta)

What do you think?
        Only beta queers worry about what alphas do and what alphas are

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          I agree if you are scared to laugh etc and lose you alpha status that means u r not really secure either

Comment

Also why the hell would you try to "alpha" someone on an internet forum, there are no women here and its an internet forum, there's some sad narcs about

I guess I should feel sorry for you guys and not be mean about it.

Im sorry.

Comment

Holy crap, that moment when you realize just how low some people are, and how like petty and pathetic they are when you realize the truth

(im not being mean just real)
              Last edited by AlexKid; 04-08-2019, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Comment

Alexkid you are one sick puppy.

Comment

It's like everyone else knows you're gay except you.

Comment

Working...
                    X