Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Thought The Fight Would Be Much More Entertaining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    As I said, for the final time, my punch count numbers don't necessarily have anything to do with compubox. Usually compubox tells the basic story; sometimes I think they get it fairly wrong. But Ray Charles could tell Spence was significantly outlanding Mikey, and could also tell that GGG was outlanding Canelo, round in and round out.

I also asked you, for the final time, to cite the rounds and moments where GGG was backing up in the 2nd fight.

But anyway - I'm done here man, you obviously don't debate in good faith so it's a waste of time - best of luck to you, sincerely!

citing compubox is stupid, because compubox numbers are not valid scoring criteria

not only are they inaccurate, they are irrelevant

btw, you also told me that I..... " don't debate in good faith "..... when you couldn't answer my questions..... so, its starting to sound like a copout

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      citing compubox is stupid, because compubox numbers are not valid scoring criteria

not only are they inaccurate, they are irrelevant

btw, you also told me that I..... " don't debate in good faith "..... when you couldn't answer my questions..... so, its starting to sound like a copout
      Proverbs 23:9 - "Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        False, he lands hard to the body and his rivals are not able to thrown much or be very aggressives

Munguia is a big guy and has power and Smith said that Nelo has more power
        agree he does throw hard to body....but disagree he throws so much to the body it deters his opponents....Ggg and Jacobs came on in the 2nd half of their fights against Canelo....and he couldnt even drop Cotto once...who has a suspect chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
          agree he does throw hard to body....but disagree he throws so much to the body it deters his opponents....Ggg and Jacobs came on in the 2nd half of their fights against Canelo....and he couldnt even drop Cotto once...who has a suspect chin.
          He does not need Lands a lot, with few shots makes damage to his rivals

Jacobs and GGG II were a lot less aggressives than with other rivals

GGG took a lot of punishment to the body in the second fight

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            Cotto has a suspect chin? now you need to drop your opponent to win the fight without any controversy?

Comment

Proverbs 23:9 - "Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words."
              A religious person implying someone else is a fool
              You being religious makes you a fool

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                A religious person implying someone else is a fool
                You being religious makes you a fool
                "As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly."

Comment

Facts 24:7 - " chat shlt, get banged "

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                    Cotto has a suspect chin? now you need to drop your opponent to win the fight without any controversy?
                    huh?? Who said anything about controvery??? Just refering to Canelos lack of power

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Facts 24:7 - " chat shlt, get banged "
                      "As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly."

Comment

Working...
                      X