Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-06-2019, 04:48 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2077 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 38,828.84
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
There were 2 seconds left and Taylor was ahead on the cards. If Steele had let him continue he would have won the fight. You can agree with the stoppage but you can't deny that if Steele had let him continue he would have won. That is indisputable.
And if Chavez gets one more power shot off, Taylor dies. Remember the first priority of the referee is the fighters safety.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 05:14 AM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
CineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 12,127.77
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Some Ref in Germany that warned a fighter from the U.S. not to hit the Germany based fighter in the face. When I saw that, I literally lost my ****. Lmao...
CineScape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:37 AM #53
Interim Champion

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,412.47

Good idea for a thread this.
As we all know, Mayweather would not take any fight unless ALL aspects were in his favour, from.location, judges, gloves, ring size- the whole shebang. For his fight with Hatton he had a friendly ref. Hatton had no chance trying to box Floyd, his style, and his best chance, would be to.work hard, apply pressure, and fight closer and rough Floyd up. Every time he got inside the ref IMMEDIATELY pulled them.apart. it was blatant pro-Mayweather reffing.
Let's be clear here: the question is not "in what fight did a ref make the most difference?"

The question is "what are some examples of not impartial reffing?"

In other words, I am not arguing that Hattonn would've won with a unbiased ref, I am simply pointing out that the deck was stacked against Hatton and the ref was definitely instructed to pull the fighters apart the moment they got close.

It's more an American problem than.anywhere else, and don't get me.started on Max Kellerman' s commentating. He's a talking head shill who looks like he's never been.punched in the face. How I'd love to change that.
15 Rounds again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:38 AM #54
Interim Champion

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,412.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by CineScape View Post
Some Ref in Germany that warned a fighter from the U.S. not to hit the Germany based fighter in the face. When I saw that, I literally lost my ****. Lmao...
As if a US fighter has ever travelled somewhere for a fight.
15 Rounds again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:52 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4412 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,405.23
Total Points: 172,541.48
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
That fight where the guy got dropped and then was hit when down (or something like that?) Joe Cortez spent forever fielding suggestions from people at ringside about what to do as the guy sat on the floor pissing with blood wondering wtf was going on.
Soto/Lorenzo. That wasn't bias, that was incompetence.

I don't even know why the topic is up. We all know the right answer is that ref from the Aaron Herrera fight.

revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 07:20 AM #56
Banned

Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 58,789.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Joe Cortez during Mayweather vs. Hatton, he would not allow Hatton to get on the inside.

Kenny Bayless during Mayweather vs. Maidana II, allowed Mayweather to "ref" the fight.

Whoever the ref was for Khan vs. Peterson, that was some home cooking on those point deductions.

Tony Weeks not calling low blows and fouls during Ward vs. Kovalev II

Jack Reiss not controlling Ward's dirty tactics during Ward vs. Kessler
Tony Weeks (Ward/Kovalev 2 - robbed Ward of a great win by stopping the fight and not doing a 10 count) Also (Maidana/Floyd 1 - Maidana was so dirty and didn't lose a single point...stunning)

Laurence Cole (pretty much EVERY single fight is a sideshow joke)

Joe Cooper (ref of Khan Peterson - JOKE)
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:28 AM #57
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1640 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,535.21
Total Points: 154,578.95
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

Reid vs Ottke was bad.
Chrismart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:41 AM #58
The Watcher

Quoted: 1957 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 131,343.44
Total Points: 190,017.50
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gitano View Post
Nothing beats the ref from the Juan Coggi vs Eder Gonzalez fight.
Hands down the worst. Nothing comes close to it. The ref picked Coggi up after a knock down. The corner held Coggi up by holding his pants against the rope. The time keeper made the rounds shorter until he recovered. Even the crowd was in that disgrace of a fight.

The Ref was banned for life but they should had handed out more penalties.
STREET CLEANER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 08:35 AM #59
Love Love Love

Quoted: 2861 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,734.73
Total Points: 142,275.33
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
I'm the one who is biased? If you didn't think that was a dreadful refereeing job you're a clown sorry.

PS: I'm not sure if I understood your response correctly, and if i didn't I apologise
No, I was joking about your misuse of the term "bias". It's a very Fat Yankistanian thing.

"bias" is a thing you can have, not be. You can't be "bias", you can be biased.
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 08:44 AM #60
Love Love Love

Quoted: 2861 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,734.73
Total Points: 142,275.33
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa_ View Post
Don't forget Russell Mora.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Never saw that, absolutely astonishing.

Andrew Golota would be a world champ with that guy.
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
biased, refereeing, seen?, you've