Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Today: Barbara Bush no longer considered herself a Republican after Trump won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    What is Jeb up too now a days ?
    I do not know, but he isn't holding office and that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Her husband was a failed President. Mr. "Read my lips" no new taxes put us in the Middle East to defend lowly Kuwait, or at least that was the B.S. he sold to the U.S. Congress and public. A former head of the CIA, I'm sure he was no saint and likely knows where a lot of bodies are buried. Her son was an even bigger idiot and a bigger failure as a President, ran our economy into the ground and got us into a long, unnecessary war in Iraq. But she is offended by Trump.
      This is how white nationalists talk about people who fought for and almost died for their country.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        1. That was Laura Bush

2. She was also a teenager, this was during high school

3. She wasn't a Bush yet

4. It was an accident, you dont go to jail for accidents unless you were on drugs or drunk

5. **** off, dumbass
        Did you kill somebody in an accident? You seemed to fixate on that one a bit. Made you a bit touchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Did you kill somebody in an accident? You seemed to fixate on that one a bit. Made you a bit touchy.
          Correcting someone, in this case you, isnt being "touchy".

Next time, get your facts straight before posting and you won't have to worry about it.

Comment

And defending Kuwait was the wrong move?

Lol at Bush ran the economy in the ground

The housing market collapse was helped set up late 90s-early 2000s

How quick do you think economic policies show effect?

The dot.com bubble in the 90s and Alan Greenspan late 90s, early 2000 cause that housing market collapse

Not everything is the fault of the president nor credited to the president sitting in office at the time

A lot of our problems now is still because of obama
            I'm not sure it was worth the 400 American lives to go to Kuwait to protect oil resources. Had Bush Sr. at least been honest about why we went over there and explained the urgency of protecting those resources perhaps it would have been better received.

The real estate bubble burst in the latter part of Bush's presidency. He failed to reign in the fed and Greenspan pushed for adjustable rate mortgages. Congress played a part, as well as Community Organizers such as Obama who sued banks to ease lending practices. So yes, there was blame to go around, but Bush had eight years to at least warn us of the bubble. His administration did little to nothing to prevent it from happening.

But in the context of this thread, Barbara trying to demonize Trump--I'd say her own husband and sons had plenty of shortcomings of their own. I realize she wants to defend her family, but bashing Trump and then celebrating the fact that her husband voted for Hillary??? Hillary? G.W. Bush is all too cozy now with the Clintons and Michelle Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Correcting someone, in this case you, isnt being "touchy".

Next time, get your facts straight before posting and you won't have to worry about it.
              Really making a 5 point argument finishing off by calling somebody an idiot is what you call correcting somebody?

Comment

Really making a 5 point argument finishing off by calling somebody an idiot is what you call correcting somebody?
                Again, get your facts straight before posting and you wont have to worry about this.

Yes, he hurled an insult.

But you still haven't admitted you were wrong in the first place.

That's the problem here. You cant say those 3 little words, so you're deflecting and trying to make it about him being wrong.

Y'all all do that for whatever reason. It's an odd phenomenon.

Is it really that hard to admit you were wrong??

Comment

Yeah

Correcting someone who is talking out of their ass with one post is fixation

Comment

Trumpturds jump on a dead old man last week (McCain) and a dead old woman this week. Very brave fellows.

Who necks?

Comment

He is no conservative

Nor are his values

He puts conservatives in his admin and on the court

And that's good enough for me

But dont confuse him for a real conservative nor real Republican

I'll take him over the alternative of a Democrat
                      Trump is a nationalist and they are he best

Comment

Working...
                      X