Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tears Apart Deontay Wilder Over Mike Tyson Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury looked like a hammer brother turtle from Super Mario against sefer seferi.. all that fool needed was a unlimited supply of hammers to throw.. all that wierd back and forth movement.. lol. at first I wanted fury to get a few tune ups.. now i don't give a ****.. once u start poppin off.. **( trash talking) that means u are ready for war.. fury is a fat version of soda popinski from mike tysons punchout.. lol.

Comment

Talk the tings Fury

Comment

Unconfirmed reports that the AJ v Wilder fight has been agreed and will be announced next week at a Press conference in Cardiff. Fight date: Saturday 27th October!

Comment

Wilder saying that is laughable. But equally laughable is the fact that a human joke like Fury is named after Iron Mike.

He should have been named something like Tubbs Fury.
          Last edited by Tatabanya; 06-21-2018, 05:47 AM.

Comment

these three huge guys are way too slow to keep away from tyson. Ironically wilder might last longest since hes most nimble, but lacks the skills of course.

wait is tyson fury trying to furtively call out tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
              Unconfirmed reports that the AJ v Wilder fight has been agreed and will be announced next week at a Press conference in Cardiff. Fight date: Saturday 27th October!
              I hope your right

Comment

Fury can best Wilder

Comment

Listen you FAT CLOWN! You are fighting on midget Carl Frampton's undercard! and you are touted as 'THE' HW champion of the world? Dont make us laugh! When was the last time a Lennox Lewis was a side attraction for a featherweight?!

Seeing that you like kissing men in the mouth perhaps next time you get to co-feature for Katie Taylor -- you are the BUM! KING Deontay is offering 50 million to that other coward Anthony Joshua -- how much did you make for that exhibition? You're prize was a kiss from Sefer Sefari at the circus-show that you and Frank Warren put on for the idiots of the UK!

Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-21-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Isn’t this about 6 months old? I’m sure I read it on this website

Comment

A young Tyson would break the body of Wilder with his famous slipping and than knock him out with in 6 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X