Who's Right Cross Would Hurt Joshua More? Klitchko or Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Right Cross Would Hurt Joshua More? Klitchko or Wilder

Klitchko is retired...

But which right cross, in 2016, would spark up Joshua's chin more significantly?

If Wlad saw the opening and broke through Joshua's guard, could Wilder do the same?

Hence right cross to the cheek
    Wilder
    48.48%
    Wlad
    51.52%

Wilders.....

Comment

It doesn't matter. Joshua would likely get to Wilder first before Wilder can get to him and Wilder would be knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        It doesn't matter. Joshua would likely get to Wilder first before Wilder can get to him and Wilder would be knocked out.
        Joshua hits harder but Wilder is faster. Might want to debate with yourself if AJ can get to him 1st....

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          Klitchko is retired...

But which right cross, in 2016, would spark up Joshua's chin more significantly?

If Wlad saw the opening and broke through Joshua's guard, could Wilder do the same?

Hence right cross to the cheek
          2016 probably Wilder but in his prime Klitschko no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Joshua hits harder but Wilder is faster. Might want to debate with yourself if AJ can get to him 1st....

For me, Joshua is technically and fundamentally more sound than Wilder. He puts his punches together better imo and throws combos which I don't see Wilder do much. He has better balance imo as well and is not sloppy or as sloppy as Wilder or clumsy. And he's stronger than Wilder.

If Wilder is faster than Joshua it definitely ain't by much.

For example it wouldn't take Joshua 9 rounds to KO Szpilka and I'm pretty sure Joshua would have gotten to Washington before the 5th round.

That's just my opinion. Joshua would get his big punch and/or punches on Wilder first before Wilder can get his on Joshua. If they fought today my money would go on Joshua.

Wilder is indeed dangerous and that right hand is deadly. If he landed it on Joshua he can knock Joshua out make no mistake about it. Likewise for Joshua if he lands on Wilder as well.

I just think Joshua lands on Wilder first for the reasons mentioned above. Just my view on it.

Comment

Wilder. And he's more fluid too, no matter how good AJ is with the fundamentals, he's just too slow and lumbering to connect first. Wilder destroys AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Wilder is most likely faster than Joshua on his feet... but Joshua definitely has Wilder beat with hand speed, which is far more pertinent. Just seems that NSB has perpetuated this myth that Joshua is slow based on his size alone.

Comment

They probably punch with about equal power with their crushing right crosses. I voted for Wlad because almost every straight right he throws is a perfect one. When Wilder throws a correct straight right it's a real bomb but many of his rights are thrown wildly without the body weight behind them they could have if thrown properly.

Comment

Voted Wilder... Wilder can seriously hurt Joshua if he lands right hand clearly.

But if Jushua avoids it he can also easily beat Wilder too.

Comment

Working...
                    X