The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Oh and it's deffo coming home.

Gave a tough tough side in Panama a right seeing to we did.

When we win it though I hope that bum Sterling doesn't get a winners medal. Proper bum that boy.
    Stop ****ting on the yardie, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      For sure the Euros grab people from offshore to get on their teams. Albanians on the Swiss team? Etc.

I suppose the US team needs to kidnap some good players.....we can't home grow them, obviously.

My two grandsons were born in London. Trust me, their father wouldn't let them play for anyone but England but they are growing up American. Might be a family issue in the 2034 World Cup!
      Yeah. Let in more Mexicans and Africans.

Comment

The real question of the World Cup so far IMO is who'd win in a fight between Roy Keane and Slaven Bilic?

I've got Keano by way of brutal KO.
        Normally I’d go with my Irish brothers, I’m from Irish parents and even my Nan has hands like shovels.

But Bilic would put Keano away man. He’d choke him out and whisper sweet nothings in his ear and Keano would wake up furious.

Of course the upshot of that is Keano would break into his house, murder him in the night, freeze his body and chop him up and feed bits of Bilic to his rivals. And by rivals I mean everyone. Keane hates everyone.

Comment

Oh and it's deffo coming home.

Gave a tough tough side in Panama a right seeing to we did.

When we win it though I hope that bum Sterling doesn't get a winners medal. Proper bum that boy.
          I was disappointed you didn’t show yourself when your boy Carlos Sanchez got a red.

Fortunately he’ll be back to wreck the day against England.

Utter bum that boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            I wouldn't want to be on the Columbian team when they get off the airplane in Bogota...
            Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            It's COLOMBIA you green toothed degenerate.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I wondered how long someone would spot it.
              I was repping CONCACAF teams first and then African teams and the France or Germany. That's why I haven't voted.
              Oh that's poor form Siablo, poor form.

Comment

• Pick a side Siablo, ffs.

To be fair if you’re going for rank outsiders and nations with no chance of winning the trophy just root for every team except England.

Anyone notice that Jesse Lingard looks like Ping Ping?

Comment

• He reminds me of a face drawn on a balloon.

Or and old Wii avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    He reminds me of a face drawn on a balloon.

Or and old Wii avatar.
                    Haha! Spot on with the Wii Avatar.

He’s a glitch in the matrix anyway. He doesn’t look right.

I’ll say it again though, such a fantastic attitude towards the game. We used to see the Brazilians dancing and having a laugh whilst our boys looked like they had all been informed they had cancer.

Lingard, Maguire, Kane, Stones, Pickford, Trippier, RLC and Kyle Walker just look like they actually like football.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-25-2018, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• Yeah I've warmed to Lingard. I used to think he was just a bundle of energy, great for bantz but not really smart or technical enough but he's had a cracking season.

It does seem like some alternate reality that we are in when we are praising Lingard in a world cup England team while Jack Wilshere gets to decide between West Ham or Fernabache.

Comment

Working...
                      X