Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo-Golovkin Deal Pushes Back Joshua-Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why they trying to put that fight on a Mexican Holiday is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by cali37 View Post
      "50 million and I'll sign"
      "Give me proof of funds"
      "We'll take less to fight in uk"
      "They took to long to sign"
      "Canelo - ggg is in September"

You've been swallowing their **** like if it was c u m you f a g
      Please die
      Post of the day!!!

Comment

• This is total common sense. Why would you have two super fights in the same month? I didn't realize there were so many morons on this website.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          This is total common sense. Why would you have two super fights in the same month? I didn't realize there were so many morons on this website.
          once again, everyone who follows boxing knew this match was going to be Sept. 15. You gonna stick up for eddie on that one?

Two days not to book a match if you don't want to conflict with Cinnamon's matches. May 5, and Sept. 15 so if you don't want to conflict, keep those open.

He fights those two days and only those two days every year. This shouldn't be a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            once again, everyone who follows boxing knew this match was going to be Sept. 15. You gonna stick up for eddie on that one?

Two days not to book a match if you don't want to conflict with Cinnamon's matches. May 5, and Sept. 15 so if you don't want to conflict, keep those open.

He fights those two days and only those two days every year. This shouldn't be a surprise.
            Canelo vs GGG 2 wasn't official until a few days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              I'll believe it when I see it. 7-8 months is a lot of time for excuse making. We'll see what's next to determine how long we will have to boycott AJ fights.
              With that much money involved, it'll happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Canelo vs GGG 2 wasn't official until a few days ago.
                no, it wasn't official. But everyone and their mother knew that date was booked. Again, Canelo only fights those two days every year. Which is why ODLH came out and said that the venue was booked before the fight was even agreed on.

Comment

• This heavyweight fight is not happening anytime soon. They will both milk at least one more fight. This has nothing to do with GGG and Canelo, if the fight happens in the UK, it doesn’t matter. Just another excuse to delay this fight. At least GGG and Canelo have the balls to fight each other and their fight will generate more revenue as they are more popular

Comment

• We know you don't want the fight right now Eddie you and your father has made that clear but just say that. Say you're making Povetkin 1st and you won't make Wilder fight until February 2019 at Wembley Stadium and I think people will live with it and in fact it might actually make the fight even bigger giving everybody more time to plan trips to the UK and plenty of time to build up their fight and Promote It

It is Clear that Eddie never planned on making this fight next considering how he is kinda scrambling to Organize it

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      It is Clear that Eddie never planned on making this fight next considering how he is kinda scrambling to Organize it
                      As far as we know, he has sent a contract within a few days of it being requested.

How is that scrambling to organise anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X