No announcement yet.

MAX KELLERMAN exposes golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    if memory serves me correct didnt canelo actually suggest the 152 first? i think he might have and floyd called him out on it and made him stick to his word.....canelo said he'd do it to get the fight
    depends who you believe I guess...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eight/2802237/

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      yea...and that was a garbage fight. it still doesn't answer the question of why 2 champions from different divisions meeting in the middle is somehow unfair..
      It's not unfair. So why didn't the Triple Duck meet Kell Brook @ 154lbs?

Comment

either way...what if ward went up and fought barrera and brand at 175 but then said "not kovalev...hes way better than those guys...gotta be 171 for him"?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          It's not unfair. So why didn't the Triple Duck meet Kell Brook @ 154lbs?
          idk...maybe ask ward why he didn't meet ggg at 164 and apply that reasoning to this situation.

Comment

either way...what if ward went up and fought barrera and brand at 175 but then said "not kovalev...hes way better than those guys...gotta be 171 for him"?
            well that's not the same situation at all...when did ggg fight at 168? he's still fighting at 160...it's not like he even had plans to move up.

Comment

well that's not the same situation at all...when did ggg fight at 168? he's still fighting at 160...it's not like he even had plans to move up.
              hahaha...he never pursued fights with froch and chavez? even signed his name on a contract to fight chavez? that didnt happen

i know youll stand by your "but he never moved up so its not the same"...at least, in the end, youll always have that card to play idiotically

youre right though...he never moved up..just brought up guys from two classes below and fought jr mws and guys with 0 wins at MW(in his career defining legacy fight)!!!

Comment

hahaha...he never pursued fights with froch and chavez? even signed his name on a contract to fight chavez? that didnt happen

i know youll stand by your "but he never moved up so its not the same"...at least, in the end, youll always have that card to play idiotically

youre right though...he never moved up..just brought up guys from two classes below and fought jr mws and guys with 0 wins at MW(in his career defining legacy fight)!!!
                it's still nothing like the situation you mentioned. I get that you hate ggg...but there's more than enough ammunition to use against him without having to fabricate straw man arguments.

Comment

idk...maybe ask ward why he didn't meet ggg at 164 and apply that reasoning to this situation.
                  We agree. YDKSAB...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Champions get exposed in the ring during a fight not in an interview after the fight. All I saw was GGG scoring a devastating KO over a guy who has never been knocked down before. If he ever loses a fight then he may have been exposed.
                    Before the Golovkin KO, Vanes had been knocked down twice. Ouma and Saul Roman both had him down in their losses to him.

Comment

in a sense yes...but it would also have been a higher risk fight with more on the table. let's not act like no other fighters have ever taken different positions negotiating with different fighters.
                      ok.....

did any of those fighters mention that no one wants to fight them and to get in the ring theyll fight anyone from 154-168 lbs?

Comment

Working...
                      X