No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Matthysse Training Side By Side Comparison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Yeah man. I hope pac will be 100% ready cuz mat is a very strong puncher.
    Anything can happen in a fight. One lucky punch can end a fight especially Lucas has that KO power.

This will be an entertaining fight for sure.

Comment

This will be a war from the get go. No running and hugging like a coward in the ring.

It can be fight of the year this year. Its not a circus fight between a fraud and a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Anything can happen in a fight. One lucky punch can end a fight especially Lucas has that KO power.

This will be an entertaining fight for sure.
        Can't wait already. This will be a war from the start. This could be a fight of the year.

Comment

I honestly don't think Manny is committed to training these days.

He lost the real hunger years ago.

It is getting a bit sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
            This will be a war from the get go. No running and hugging like a coward in the ring.

It can be fight of the year this year. Its not a circus fight between a fraud and a clown.
            They are old timers, but they carry their heart on their sleeve. This will be an exciting fight. I won’t be surprise if this turns bloody.

Comment

They are old timers, but they carry their heart on their sleeve. This will be an exciting fight. I won’t be surprise if this turns bloody.

Comment

It's all about entertainment. This 2 will bring it even though they're old. Unlike game 4 of Nba finals. Was that even the finals??

Comment

It's all about entertainment. This 2 will bring it even though they're old. Unlike game 4 of Nba finals. Was that even the finals??
                  Shalom brother.. Hope you don't crucify me but i didn't watch it.

Comment

Shalom brother.. Hope you don't crucify me but i didn't watch it.
                    No biggy. Don't watch that replay. It's that bad. It felt like a regular season game. First time in history that it sucked that bad. Lebron even went out even before the game ended.

Comment

It's almost time.

Comment

Working...
                      X