Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Leonardo Di Caprio win the Oscar for his role in The Revenant?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Leonardo Di Caprio win the Oscar for his role in The Revenant?.

He wasn't even the best actor in the film, Tom Hardy acted circles around him.

Were the fat yanks pissed off with British actors cleaning up at their own award ceremonies?.

. . . . . No U

Comment

British actors had won 3 of the last 5 at the time of Leo's Oscar, that should have been 4 of 6. They jobbed Gary Oldman so bad that they are going to give him one tonight to make up for it, Brits should be 5 from the last 6.

Comment

Brits are better actors because they actually go to acting schools and have theater background before moving on to film\Tv while American actors \actresses have a modeling background

It's infuriating to me the amount of British actors \actresses on American Tv shows doing a specific American accent like a southerner or Midwestern accent like in Fargo or Westworld or Preacher

Comment

And he is now dating a girl who was born in 1997.

Comment

And Leo won because he is very popular and I guess some thought he was over due for one

Comment

Matt Damon should've won the award that year for his performance in 'the Martian'.

Comment

Feels odd coming back to the lounge. I might just do something to get banned again.

Comment

I've not had anyone refute my claim of Hardy acting circles around Leo...

We all in agreement here?, disgusting, they literally gave Leo an Oscar out of unwarranted pity.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    And he is now dating a girl who was born in 1997.
                    He gets paid to be with all those model types. They aint his thing

Comment

Working...
                    X