Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko vs Crawford. Who would have a better chance of beating a prime Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    He can't fight in the inside...that ain't beating Floyd

Crawford > Loma
    Crawford isnt that great of an inside fighter either.

Comment

Originally posted by latinbrawler316 View Post
      outboxed??? when did they ever fight, hahaha
      Ofcourse you are an idiot. Watch some Mayweathers fights in the lower weight classes. And he had some serious knock outpower. I hate the auto correct feature of this tablet.

Comment

No

Pac ain't better than Crawford.

Let's see him prove it.
        Prime Pac destroys Crawford. If they were both same size, Pac would still win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          Could you break down how each fight would go?
          Not going to give you some long essay on it, but from what I've seen from both, Floyd puts up his high guard and walks Loma down, probably stops him for the first time. At 140, he's just a true freak, and we haven't even seen Loma above 135 yet. Crawford's physicality makes that a more even fight where Floyd wouldn't be quite as aggressive early, but I think the talent gap is too wide between them and Crawford starts getting pick apart in the 2nd half. Floyd wins 9 or so rounds, many of them late in a decision.

Comment

No

Let's see him prove it.
            Crawford is one of the most overrated boxers in the world Prime Pacquiao at 140 Ko's him. Pacquiao also Ko Loma at 130. Both of these guys have overrated resumes. Prime Mayweather Ko loma at 130, and out box Crawford at 140.
            Last edited by RomanReigns; 02-19-2017, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              None. Pacquiao lost to Floyd. And Pacquiao is better than loma, and Crawford.
              Lets be honest. Pac at 37 years old isnt the the same pac as he was 7 yeara earlier nor was mayweather at that fight. Loma would make him look stupid and Crawford would ko him.

I give loma a better chance even if hes smaller just because i think he's a special talent and Crawford is just very good.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                Lets be honest. Pac at 37 years old isnt the the same pac as he was 7 yeara earlier nor was mayweather at that fight. Loma would make him look stupid and Crawford would ko him.

I give loma a better chance even if hes smaller just because i think he's a special talent and Crawford is just very good.
                Loma losses to Salido. And he beat an inactive Walters. Please stop believing in the Top Rank Stable. Arum feed his fighters with washed up, and inactive boxers like Gamboa and Walters.

Comment

Mayweather out box loma at 130 to 154. Your hero Pacquiao only won 2 rounds when they fought 2 years ago.
                  Oh, I thought I was the only one who saw that Pac won 3 rounds being GENEROUS that night. But yeah, Floyd maybe the best who ever did it at 140, he isn't losing to either of the guys OP listed.

Comment

No

Let's see him prove it.
                    It's just our opinions. IMO Prime Pacquiao beats Crawford easily. The Pacquiao in Bradley 3 beats Crawford but the Pacquiao in Jessie Vargas loses to Crawford.

Comment

Ofcourse you are an idiot. Watch some Mayweathers fights in the lower weight classes. And he had some serious knock outpower. I hate the auto correct feature of this tablet.
                      You're the idiot. You said Mayweather outboxed Loma, -ed means past tense. When did Mayweather ever fight Loma hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X