Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC vs Boxing, Anthony Rumble Johnson vs Deontay Wilder needs to happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    These MMA clowns couldnt even go 12 rounds with Baby Miller.
    bring it, they gas only cause of the grappling, if you never grappled you dont know how taxing that is having to toss and clinch and toss and fight off a heavy opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Anthony Rumble Johnson is a freaking beast, the scariest man on the planet and hardest puncher in combative sports p4p.

This guy walks around at 230 pounds he used to fight at 170 pounds! how the hell did he do it I dont know, but now at 205 he is cracking fools and icing them with grazing shots.

Forget Conor vs Khan or Floyd, Ill put my money on Rumble Johnson in a boxing match against Deontay.

Deonty is a sloppy, horrible boxer with no real skills, he is very raw and will always be raw same wild swinging and basic.

Rumble would merc him, he hits harder and has no fear of going toe to toe.

Put him in with Povetkins sorry ass first. He struggles with CW's.

Comment

Rumble would have a chance for a few rounds, but his gas tank is really bad and Wilder is too good at controlling distance and stopping the action via clinches or subtle movement.

He'd KO Rumble in the mid to late rounds.

Comment

bring it, they gas only cause of the grappling, if you never grappled you dont know how taxing that is having to toss and clinch and toss and fight off a heavy opponent.
          Grappling and boxing takes 2 different ways of preparing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Grappling and boxing takes 2 different ways of preparing though.

ive done both..and grappling is far more taxing on the body with not just grabbing but the different torques and less rest periods,its a struggle where you need more long term endurance for grapplinjg with less rests in between sessions with less referre interference. I fought 5 time sin one night once and was nothing going 3 minutes straight in one Jui jitsu match that lasted 3 min.

Wilder plants Rumble b/c boxing precision and rukles are two different,it takes experience to get to where Wilder is and ive sparred guys who Wilder knocked out I can tell you first hand what his fist feels like b/cvci have ppl close to me to talk about it.

Comment

Anthony Rumble Johnson is a freaking beast, the scariest man on the planet and hardest puncher in combative sports p4p.

This guy walks around at 230 pounds he used to fight at 170 pounds! how the hell did he do it I dont know, but now at 205 he is cracking fools and icing them with grazing shots.

Forget Conor vs Khan or Floyd, Ill put my money on Rumble Johnson in a boxing match against Deontay.

Deonty is a sloppy, horrible boxer with no real skills, he is very raw and will always be raw same wild swinging and basic.

Rumble would merc him, he hits harder and has no fear of going toe to toe.

Cormier was able to take his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Well I quit going because the MMA guys in there had a real hard on for boxers and were telling my kids racist things. I did enjoy taking my family there working out and sparring until things got personal. I usually have tough skin for myself but I dont like to subject my kids to BS. If you can handle the douches at those gyms then it can be a cool gym for strictly working out. Its funny I think a lot of guys that go there think they are UFC fighters because they go to a UFC gym.
                Corona, Lancaster, Riverside, a lot of those desert areas when I was growing up still had a lot of kkk, skin head, neo nazi types back in the 90s.

A lot of those dirt bike white boys who do those extreme sports are pretty freaking racist. I remember going to the IE with my friends and we had an Asian guy with us and these tatted up white boys for some reason just started picking on him, and making fun of him it was weird these were grown college age dudes, they had a big monster truck with some camo and hunting gear and dirt bikes.

I think they got mad cause my Asian friend smiled at their white girlfriend and open the door for her.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Cormier was able to take his shots.
                  Cormier has an otherworldly chin though. Cormier has probably the best chin in the game right now he has taken on big heavyweights before dropping to 205 and he is not a huge guy either just tubby I think he used to wrestle at like 170 in college.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    ive done both..and grappling is far more taxing on the body with not just grabbing but the different torques and less rest periods,its a struggle where you need more long term endurance for grapplinjg with less rests in between sessions with less referre interference. I fought 5 time sin one night once and was nothing going 3 minutes straight in one Jui jitsu match that lasted 3 min.

Wilder plants Rumble b/c boxing precision and rukles are two different,it takes experience to get to where Wilder is and ive sparred guys who Wilder knocked out I can tell you first hand what his fist feels like b/cvci have ppl close to me to talk about it.
                    I took a few jiu jitsu classes before and I agree it is taxing on the body. I run a lot (distance) and during the time I took some classes. I was in real good running shape but I gassed out real quick, mostly out of panic though. Even once I began to control my breathing better it was taxing but from what Ive noticed is with grappling its better to have a "sprint" based running routine vs a distance/jog based which is opposite of boxing.

And yeah man, if anyone really thinks Rumble has any chance of other than a lucky one they are delusional. The man hits hard but precision is key. Boxer have really good punch resistance which is something developed. Id bet money Wilders been hit harder and more precise than Rumble can and hits harder with his fist than rumble has taken. Not crapping on Rumble just 2 different sports preparation.

Comment

Corona, Lancaster, Riverside, a lot of those desert areas when I was growing up still had a lot of kkk, skin head, neo nazi types back in the 90s.

A lot of those dirt bike white boys who do those extreme sports are pretty freaking racist. I remember going to the IE with my friends and we had an Asian guy with us and these tatted up white boys for some reason just started picking on him, and making fun of him it was weird these were grown college age dudes, they had a big monster truck with some camo and hunting gear and dirt bikes.

I think they got mad cause my Asian friend smiled at their white girlfriend and open the door for her.
                      Yeah man, its not really like that anymore except for Norco, Lake Elsinore & Temecula. Those are big skinhead areas. These guys I was dealing with were from Norco when i asked around about them. They gave the Hawaiian (Filipinos) that would go to the gym just to box a hard time too. It was pretty blatant but dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X