No announcement yet.

Rustydan believes beating Matthysse > beating Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustydan believes beating Matthysse > beating Wlad

Can you believe this idiot? He has gotten worse on this forum.
    Wladimir Klitschko
    62.50%
    Lucas Matthysse
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

who? the gift? or postol?

Comment

The gift (although I like Garcia) lol

Comment

ok.
        he probobly claims that a 60 year old morrales x2 and a loss to herrera are great wins also?
        these yanks are getting desperate trying to big up their coward fighters recently, just take a look in the wilder thread

Comment

"RustyDan" it's fantastic to see that you've still got your creative eloquence there mate

At no point did I say that beating Lucas Matthysse is better than beating Wladimir Klitschko. But I realise that you have the IQ of a spoon, so I can see why you took that from my comments.

What I actually said was Danny Garcia has a better resume than Tyson Fury.

Make a poll, see what the results are.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            ok.
            he probobly claims that a 60 year old morrales x2 and a loss to herrera are great wins also?
            these yanks are getting desperate trying to big up their coward fighters recently, just take a look in the wilder thread
            Those ****in yanks mate, I tell ya.

Comment

Yeah, have to give the resume edge to Danny Garcia. More top names on it. Klitschko's no slouch but he's the only good fighter Fury has been in against and he is ancient.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                "RustyDan" it's fantastic to see that you've still got your creative eloquence there mate

At no point did I say that beating Lucas Matthysse is better than beating Wladimir Klitschko. But I realise that you have the IQ of a spoon, so I can see why you took that from my comments.

correct.

ps: garcia's resume is still massively overblown by all the yanks who are slurping any u.s dong in sight.

for example let's have a look at his last 5 opponents:

guerrero: totally washed up, battered and dropped by a D level journeyman
                Paulie: lol
                Pederson: The gift himself told pederson he won.
                Rod Salsa: One of the worst and most disgusting mismatches in recent boxing memory
                Herrera: He clearly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

we can see how wladimir does in the rematch, but he looks like he's all done. i hve no iddues saying that beating a prime matthysse is a better win than beating a 39 year old wladimir if wladimir is done.

now, if wladimir looks good against fury in the rematch, or fury beats him, and he still looks good against other top contenders, i'll change my mind. i'm picking wladimir to go out there and look shot again, be unable to pull the trigger, and retire in the ring. i think he's all done. and i don't think beating a shot fighter in an ugly fight, even if he was once great, is better than beating prime matthysse and putting him down.

but for now i think it's pretty obvious that wladimir klitschko is not only an aging great, but that the word "great" should come with a disclaimer because of how poor his era was, and how he as knocked out twice in his prime, and once as a youngster.
                  Last edited by New England; 06-16-2016, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    we can see how wladimir does in the rematch, but he looks like he's all done. i hve no iddues saying that beating a prime matthysse is a better win than beating a 39 year old wladimir if wladimir is done.

now, if wladimir looks good against fury in the rematch, or fury beats him, and he still looks good against other top contenders, i'll change my mind.

but for now i think it's pretty obvious that wladimir klitschko is not only an aging great, but that the word "great" should come with a disclaimer because of how poor his era was, and how he as knocked out twice in his prime, and once as a youngster.
                    Either way it doesn't matter. It's neither here nor there.

Danny still has a better resume than Fury regardless. That's all I said.

But of course this remedial took that as "HES SAYIN MATTHYSSE BETTER THAN KLITSCHKO!"

Thought he'd make a thread on it, bless his little heart.
                    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 06-16-2016, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X