Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you noticed men who look really young will age fast in a year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you noticed men who look really young will age fast in a year?

I was just looking at Johnny Depp on jimmy kimmel, the dude used to look really handsome and people said man this guy ages well for smoking and drinking and eating crap.

One friend told me, yeah but all that smoking and drinking will catch up to him within one year, he said guys like that who look young still in their 40s will all of a sudden age in a year, Depp looked good in his 40s but now he is 53 and he looks so bad.

This was Depp I believe at 49 years old still looks good

Here he is at 52

Tom Cruise at 49 years old

This is Tom Cruise now at 53

The only guy who seems to still look young and is in his 50s is Keanu Reeves that man looks like a 30s guy and he is 51.

Its weird how these guys looked so young for so long but when they hit a certain age they aged super fast in a short period of time.

But why is it in general most white people tend to age faster? Sugar Ray Leonard is in his 60s yet the guy looks amazing, Morgan Freeman is in his 70s and looks good.

Brad Pitt in Money Ball he was 48

Brad Pitt today at 52

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Brad Pitt today at 52
      You would still service Depp, Freeman & Pitt in a NY minute.

Comment

hollywood actors wear makeup in movies, and literally every frame of a major motion picture is touched up. blemishes are removed, features accentuated, etc. this happens in basically every frame, particulary in face shots. it's going to be different on TV. sure, they're wearing makeup [probably, and probably less than on a movie set,] but they don't have an opportuniyt to go in there and clean him up. under all of those bright lights you can look sick if you're not wearing makeup.

and if an actor is walking the streets he's not likely to have makeup on. models / actresses might never leave the house without makeup.

Comment

I was just looking at Johnny Depp on jimmy kimmel, the dude used to look really handsome and people said man this guy ages well for smoking and drinking and eating crap.

One friend told me, yeah but all that smoking and drinking will catch up to him within one year, he said guys like that who look young still in their 40s will all of a sudden age in a year, Depp looked good in his 40s but now he is 53 and he looks so bad.

This was Depp I believe at 49 years old still looks good

Here he is at 52

Tom Cruise at 49 years old

This is Tom Cruise now at 53

The only guy who seems to still look young and is in his 50s is Keanu Reeves that man looks like a 30s guy and he is 51.

Its weird how these guys looked so young for so long but when they hit a certain age they aged super fast in a short period of time.

But why is it in general most white people tend to age faster? Sugar Ray Leonard is in his 60s yet the guy looks amazing, Morgan Freeman is in his 70s and looks good.

you're taking candid shots and comparing them to professional face shots. makeup, photoshop, these things exist.

cmon, man. i am starting to feel bad about helping you get your permaban removed years ago before i knew who you were. you're pretty f#cking nuts

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            you're taking candid shots and comparing them to professional face shots. makeup, photoshop, these things exist.

cmon, man. i am starting to feel bad about helping you get your permaban removed years ago before i knew who you were. you're pretty f#cking nuts
            Dude photo shop?

You acting like make up is the be all end all. that shot of tom cruise is from a red carpet its a candid shot

The sagging skin? come on dude lol look at the lines of the face, make up will only even the skin tone it won't hide hard wrinkles or sagging skin on the face.

Here is a portrait Studio shot of George Clooney you can see all his wrinkles, but his jawline is still firm and he looks older but still handsome compared to the other guys in their 50s. Guys who look mature young will stay looking the same, like Evander Holyfield he looked like an older guy when he was 19, but he has looked like that ever since and he is also in his 50s, but guys who looked youthful seem to age quickly in a short period of time once they hit 50.

Here is a similar potrait to 44 year old actor Jared Leto, see the firm jawline and lean face? Pitt, Cruise, Depp all lost this after they hit a certain age.
            Last edited by hectari; 05-26-2016, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Brad Pitt today at 52
              Leave Brad out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Leave Brad out of this.
                The funny thing is New England claims when they do movies they will use make up and photoshop to look youthful, well that pic of him with the white hair is for a movie they are filming a scene but you can still see his baggy eyes, a lot of movies now are hi def and you can see the age on the actors, no amount of make up will make them look better when you see hi def you can see if they got pancake make up on. I seen the red carpet events and I seen when actors actresses have make up you can even see the moles on their shouldersw and the lint on their shirts on hi def tv.

Comment

Bob Downey Jr. looks like a million+ $ for his age (52). I will probably look just as good when I'm his age.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Lmaooooooooo

That killed me

Comment

Working...
                    X