No announcement yet.

Star Wars the force awakens is a ****ing awesome film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Great thread, mate.... I can see why you run mine down when you're making classic threads with intellectual insight like this.

Tell me... have you actually ever had sex with a woman? I can't imagine many people would regard Lawrence as "saggy". You post that as if you've never seen a real pair of **** in your life.
    Ah yes the old "you're still a virgin" one liner. Never in all my years have I come across such a unique and cutting line. Did you practice that with your Mam before posting it on her to make sure you got it just right?

Oh serious burn from that one lad. If you keep coming at me with these original verbal haymakers I'll have to quit huh

Lmao fucking useless **** always going back to the 90s for his replies.

What a shit eating little bitch coward.

Come at me with venom bitch instead of using the same repeated bullshit ****** lines how about saying something like

The only way you're getting laid son is crawling up a chicken's ass and waiting.

Fuck me is this what I have to do now? Do I have to feed the supposed forum legend lines to attack me????

Rofl what a fucking tard the best part of you ran down your mams leg.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Ah yes the old "you're still a virgin" one liner. Never in all my years have I come across such a unique and cutting line. Did you practice that with your Mam before posting it on her to make sure you got it just right?

Oh serious burn from that one lad. If you keep coming at me with these original verbal haymakers I'll have to quit huh

Lmao fucking useless **** always going back to the 90s for his replies.

What a shit eating little bitch coward.

Come at me with venom bitch instead of using the same repeated bullshit ****** lines how about saying something like

The only way you're getting laid son is crawling up a chicken's ass and waiting.

Fuck me is this what I have to do now? Do I have to feed the supposed forum legend lines to attack me????

Rofl what a fucking tard the best part of you ran down your mams leg.
      Do you honestly think I'd use your lines?? Considering you were stealing my routines back in '08 with Danny Williams, that's some bold claim.

The only reason why I brought up the virgin stuff (as should be obvious to anyone with reading comprehension) is because you called JL saggy. That suggests to me you haven't seen **** before, an accusation you have yet to deny.

Plus, your opening post read like a slow reading 14-year-old. "Hey, it was AWESOME!!!!"

**** me, kid, great insight. Roger Ebert's glad he's dead so he won't pale in comparison to you.

Comment

Do you honestly think I'd use your lines?? Considering you were stealing my routines back in '08 with Danny Williams, that's some bold claim.

The only reason why I brought up the virgin stuff (as should be obvious to anyone with reading comprehension) is because you called JL saggy. That suggests to me you haven't seen **** before, an accusation you have yet to deny.

Plus, your opening post read like a slow reading 14-year-old. "Hey, it was AWESOME!!!!"

**** me, kid, great insight. Roger Ebert's glad he's dead so he won't pale in comparison to you.
        Your stuff seems slow and forced like you're reading the insults and don't know or can't respond as you would against a rockin who you seem to be able to attack at will.

It's like you've lost a step. You're not able to bring it anymore. Using the same old lines over and over waiting for a different response.

It's actually....

It's actually pretty fucking boring beating you down like this. 3 years ago when I called you out at least you had some venom left now it's like reading the comments of an old man that keeps bringing up the past like he's still got it.

You're becoming a sad little ****

And FYI I have kids so yes I have seen **** and a vag a few times

the same ol same ol from you Jesus should we expect anything different like ever lmao

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Your stuff seems slow and forced like you're reading the insults and don't know or can't respond as you would against a rockin who you seem to be able to attack at will.

It's like you've lost a step. You're not able to bring it anymore. Using the same old lines over and over waiting for a different response.

It's actually....

It's actually pretty fucking boring beating you down like this. 3 years ago when I called you out at least you had some venom left now it's like reading the comments of an old man that keeps bringing up the past like he's still got it.

You're becoming a sad little ****

And FYI I have kids so yes I have seen **** and a vag a few times

the same ol same ol from you Jesus should we expect anything different like ever lmao

How does it seem "slow", when you're reading words on a screen, you daft ****?

Here's something we get in all your replies:

1. Accusations that I'm using weak material (usually accompanied by a strawman of something I haven't even said in the first place)

2. The suggestion that I haven't got the fire. (I've already told you you bore me ****less, so you're right here, I can't be arsed)

3. You telling me how I'm getting "beat down" by an "elite".

The only time you make me laugh is when you tell me how "sharp" you are.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Kylo ren is a hipster villain and whatever the girls name is that finds like at the end will save the universe. Way to reflective of today's pc bull****. The only way it gets worse is if someone has a gender identity crisis during the next two films
            Obviously C3PO...or Leia.

Comment

Has anyone asked if iparm and ukbox are the same person?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                How did it make Bruce Wayne look like a moron???
                -Billionaire genius stuck in a Bhutanese prison fighting a mongoloid bum in the mud. Like mud wrestling women at a **** convention. The reason? "Practice".

-A strange dude visits him in prison, rambles about corrupt bureaucrats. Bruce Wayne runs up a mountain to pluck a flower for strange dude, because that's his new "purpose".

-Morgan Freeman is suddenly the genius inventing all the cool stuff. Bruce Wayne is just a ninja bro who wants to go cave diving.

And so on.

The interrogation scene was great, besides Batmans voice of course
                The voice as you say and losing his cool, using schoolyard bully tactics against a lunatic... while a bunch of cops watch, as if they all forgot superior interrogation tactics. Cool to watch for teenage boys.

The Dark Knight > Batman Begins > Force Awakens > The Dark Knight Rises
                Yeah.

Comment

How does it seem "slow", when you're reading words on a screen, you daft ****?

Comment

Working...
                  X