Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Considering Mayweather Fought Berto, Would You Be Upset If Pacquiao Fought Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hated May Vs Berto and feel the same about Pac Vs Matthysse.

1. Atlest Berto was coming off a win.

2. No way has Matthysse ever accomplished more than Berto, Berto was a multi time champ.

3. From most Pac fans, Pac really won the fight against Mayweather so he technically isn't coming off a loss.

Styles make fights and Matthysse style gives Pac no problems regardless.

Pacs kryptonite is defensive, counter punchers. Matthysse is neither.

Comment

If its a farewell fight, he can pick whoever he wants, the fight isnt about proving anything to anyone, its just about saying goodbye to all boxing fans, from inside that ring, one last time.

Comment

I wouldn't be mad at it, as long as he retired and repented for his actions after the mayweather fight hes good

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          What does this have to do with Floyd? A **** fight is a **** fight.
          when an IV thread because of Floyd fans ends up with Floyd beats Pac May 2nd. every thread is a fair game

Floyd don't fight left overs so he fought Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            If its a farewell fight, he can pick whoever he wants, the fight isnt about proving anything to anyone, its just about saying goodbye to all boxing fans, from inside that ring, one last time.
            just to justify Floyd fighting Berto, Pac can fight Sasakul again and Floyd fans would not care.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              matthysse is a tune up fight......and a B minus fight at best so i guess i can't be mad because pac is coming off getting schooled. would be nice to see matthysse get the fight coming off a win though but that's how Poochiao like his opponents......low confidence and coming off L's
              why do you have pubic hair in your head you bit.ch

Comment

Manny can fight whomever his resume is certified he doesn't have a career of cherry picking like the aforementioned.

Comment

There are and have always been two seperate standards in regards to Floyd and Pac, especially on this site. You can get away with saying anything about floyd but say something about that dog eating sore loser and you get banned. The admins are the pac fans and they hate when you bring facts against their arguments.

Comment

The difference is...

Manny is not fighting Lucas next. There are many differences between Manny and Floyd. Manny will fight anyone. Floyd will not. I will stop there.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                      There are and have always been two seperate standards in regards to Floyd and Pac, especially on this site. You can get away with saying anything about floyd but say something about that dog eating sore loser and you get banned. The admins are the pac fans and they hate when you bring facts against their arguments.
                      so you brought facts when you said Pac ate dogs?

Comment

Working...
                      X