Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Timothy Bradley rated #5 on ESPN's Pound for Pound list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
    ESPN? Since when did anyone start caring about ESPN's rankings? They have zero power over professional boxing.
    ESPN = Fat Dan.

No comment on Bradley, but I don't take Fat Dan's personal rankings all that seriously. TBR are the best rankings, collective effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      ESPN = Fat Dan.

No comment on Bradley, but I don't take Fat Dan's personal rankings all that seriously. TBR are the best rankings, collective effort.
      I know that fat pig works there, but his opinion is beyond worthless. I'll stick to RING, WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO. Rankings that actually matter and decides who gets a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        ESPN = Fat Dan.

Actually ESPN uses a 10 person panel. Doesn't mean I agree with all their rankings but, just saying as a point of fact

Comment

Those are some very questionable rankings in general. I'd act surprised Golovkin is so high if I didn't know how big a hard on Atlas has for him and that he's a factor in these rankings.

Though I guess outside of 4 or 5 fighters, p4p is a real crapshoot and can go a lot of ways.

Comment

Bradley has only lost to pac has a good resume defo top 7 imo

Comment

GGG is too high i would put Wlad in the top 5

Comment

is anyone gonna argue that bradley is not the number 3 in boxings hottest division? so hes gotta be at least in the discussion of p4p, you dont get points for losing but lets not forget, he did win 4 rounds vs pac in the rematch and thats coming off a brutal fight vs ruslan, so he is not too far the top 2 guys in the division

marquez is a steroid specimen of epic proportions and bradley beat him

Comment

Comment

If Bradley should not be ranked high then why is Manny ranked so high?

Comment

Originally posted by djt117 View Post
                      Actually ESPN uses a 10 person panel. Doesn't mean I agree with all their rankings but, just saying as a point of fact
                      Cheers, divisional rankings are Fat Dan's but you're right for PFP there is a panel.

THE PANEL: Dan Rafael, Brian Campbell, Nigel Collins, Teddy Atlas, Kieran Mulvaney, Bernardo Pilatti, Eric Raskin, Salvador Rodriguez, Carlos Narvaez and Rafe Bartholomew.

Comment

Working...
                      X