Boxingscenes David Greishman Schools Eric Gomez in Video Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscenes David Greishman Schools Eric Gomez in Video Interview

Eric Gomez is such a tard. My god.

Loooool! Danny and Eric had no answer whatsoever. Eric and Garcia holding on to that Matthysse win with dear life. Like his fanboys on here. So owned...

Comment

LOL dang when David said well what was tonight then? Eric got mad and said HEY, like he was a teacher talking to a kid who was talking back to him.

Eric got pissed trying to defend this mismatch lol

Comment

What an idiot

Comment

I like Eric. Kinda wish it was Espinoza or Haymon getting drilled instead. Honestly I have a fantasy were Espinoza gets in the ring with 3G and gets beheaded.

Comment

It's good to see a journalist asking tough questions and being persistent. Would be nice if someone did the same with Arum.

Comment

It's as i they feel making the Garcia-Matthysse fight in their world gives Haymon immunity for the rest of Danny Swift's career and he can fight basically whatever bum they feel like. We'll wait for the TV ratings from yesterday to see if this is something they can conceivably do.

Comment

ouuchhhhhh... danny prob. wanted to smack him

Comment

They are feeling the backlash and are standing on a scorching oven as we speak… Good stuff on behalf of BS representer voicing what we(the fans) are actually stating.

Comment

Greishman is my new favorite writer on BScene. But just for the month cause Cliff is still my boy.

No disrespect to either one. They're both awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X