Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr/TBA and Segura/Estrada double header September 13th?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they put chavez froch on that date........ could really fck with mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Holy ****, TBA is jumping WAY up in weight here. Maybe he was drained for all those Russell Jr. fights?
      Don't feel sorry for TBA. TBA goes where the opportunities lie. Right now it is with Chavez Jr. After Russell Jr. beats Lomachenko, Russell Jr. will be calling TBA again for at least two more fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        It's gonna be fun. Segura might've dropped a step, but he's shown he's still game

TBA is very experienced, he's learned from his many fights with Gary Russel Jr
        He helped Gary Russell Jr. become the number one contender at featherweight. TBA is one tough SOB.

Comment

Meh. This is a cherry pick for TBA. He's just looking for a big name fighter to cash out. It's about time TBA steps up and fights for a title.

Anyways if they replace Froch with TBA I think Floyd might have to back off the date. He still may generate the higher numbers head to head but that would definitely put a dent in the gate and PPV buys.

Comment

McJoe Arroyo is wating for Segura, to get that Belt. The arroyo twins will dominate 112, 115 in a couple of months, that if the shitty PRBBP's dont fuck their careers up

TBA is Froch, Arum will pay Froch what ever just to stick it to Floyd, and take that Date from him or lower Floyds sales.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
              McJoe Arroyo is wating for Segura, to get that Belt. The arroyo twins will dominate 112, 115 in a couple of months, that if the shitty PRBBP's dont fuck their careers up

TBA is Froch, Arum will pay Froch what ever just to stick it to Floyd, and take that Date from him or lower Floyds sales.

Segura won't get those belts from Estrada. No way, Estrada moves and boxes better than anyone not named Ivan Calderon that Segura has ever fought. Plus he has enough power in his punches to possibly stop Segura, all Estrada has to do is follow his normal routine, box, counter and use lateral movements. He isn't your typical slugger, he is in line with the JMM's and Finito Lopez's of the sport. Plus McJoe Arroyo has a lot of quality fighters at 112 to go through before he gets that belt and i believe every champion at the weight is deserving of his belt at the moment, so Arroyo has a steep hill to climb in the deepest division of the sport. Now his brother at 115 will do damage.

Anyway I want this card for this fight alone, i've been praying for it lol. YES!!! ty boxing Gods, we are not worthy

Comment

And when are they gonna showcase Chocolatito?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  Segura won't get those belts from Estrada. No way, Estrada moves and boxes better than anyone not named Ivan Calderon that Segura has ever fought. Plus he has enough power in his punches to possibly stop Segura, all Estrada has to do is follow his normal routine, box, counter and use lateral movements. He isn't your typical slugger, he is in line with the JMM's and Finito Lopez's of the sport. Plus McJoe Arroyo has a lot of quality fighters at 112 to go through before he gets that belt and i believe every champion at the weight is deserving of his belt at the moment, so Arroyo has a steep hill to climb in the deepest division of the sport. Now his brother at 115 will do damage.

Anyway I want this card for this fight alone, i've been praying for it lol. YES!!! ty boxing Gods, we are not worthy
                  You got them confused, MCWilliams is at 112, and McJoe is at 115. But I agree McJoe at 115 will rule easier than McWilliams at 112.

McJoe just beat the **** out of Tyson Marquez. NcWilliams is a bigger puncher with better offensive arsenal. McJoe is more technical, and accurate. Bith will be champs soon.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    And when are they gonna showcase Chocolatito?
                    True Chocolatito is a beast!! P4P caliber fighter insane power for his weight!

Comment

I've been patiently waiting for Estrada/Segura, so hallelujah! Hopefully Chavez fights someone good.

Comment

Working...
                      X