May 24 could be a triple header with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for more

Comment

Cloud can take that ass beating. Better be somebody good for waht they're probably going to be paying him

Comment

So Edwin Rodriguez got $1 million and another guaranteed televised bout on HBO for the Ward fight. He's also signed with Al Haymon, therefore, we'll certainly see him on Showtime very soon.
        His manager has been doing an excellent job.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
          So Edwin Rodriguez got $1 million and another guaranteed televised bout on HBO for the Ward fight. He's also signed with Al Haymon, therefore, we'll certainly see him on Showtime very soon.
          His manager has been doing an excellent job.
          He's most likely done on HBO after his obligated fight from HBO

Comment

I wish they were only showing the main event tbh. what the f**k is Ken Hershman doing at HBO they need to fire his a**.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              I wish they were only showing the main event tbh. what the f**k is Ken Hershman doing at HBO they need to fire his a**.
              I like the MW match up personally....I think this is just to get E-Rod off their backs asap

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                I like the MW match up personally....I think this is just to get E-Rod off their backs asap
                The Mac vs Geale is an okay fight I guess between two MW. I could see Geale being back on HBO but not Mac the guy has lost almost every fight he has had on the network. I heard Rios and DeMarco might be happening at a catchweight at 143 because they owe DeMarco a fight on HBO too smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  The Mac vs Geale is an okay fight I guess between two MW. I could see Geale being back on HBO but not Mac the guy has lost almost every fight he has had on the network. I heard Rios and DeMarco might be happening at a catchweight at 143 because they owe DeMarco a fight on HBO too smh.
                  I'd rather have that than Edwin. Honestly, HBO can ice him now until he takes the money they want to give him.....or so I think

Comment

What's Anthony Dirrell up to?

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      What's Anthony Dirrell up to?
                      I think fiddy got all his fighters to sit..... think he's going to make the occupy wall street.

Seriously though.... none of fiddy's guys are fighting frequently

Comment

Working...
                      X