Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton looking trim already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should take his comeback like Morales did. Slowly. fight some nobodies just to get them rounds in. No point in going straight at a top contender when you been out for 3 plus years and plus you were knocked out cold in that last fight. Looks like he isn't just fighting for money because we all know he got money. Looks like he wants to comeback just to make one last run. nothing wrong with that. i always thought he had some fight left in him. Im not a Big fan of Ricky Hatton and never was but its always good to see someone turn there life around. Wish him the best and will be watching his fights tho just to see if he still got it. Imagine him vs. Marquez, Broner, Demarco, Rios, Khan, Peterson, Bradley, Mathyesse, Maidana in about a year. Would be some good fights if he still got it.

Comment

He's looking good considering he was around 200 pounds... I think he's done, but maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

RIP Ricky Fatton

Comment

He looks like he peaked already. Hopefully thats not the case. How much does he weigh in that pic if you know?

Comment

he'll do well on fight night i think he'll lose in the paulie rm though

Comment

Last I read he was 154lbs, so probably still some to cut.

Comment

hatton is a overrated hype.. more than Pacquaio

he can't box for ****, no lateral movements and charges in like a raging bull and hope for the best..

Comment

He's going to overtrain, he's already at the weight it looks like.
                  We'll see I hope his comeback is awesome.

Comment

Hey TS, you seriously said Calzaghe was better than Floyd all-time????

Anyways, I like Hatton, hope he looks good in his return.

Comment

Ricky's look's great.

If there's one thing he knows how to do, it's cut weight properly for his fights.

He'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X