Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's "0" will be the first to go? PBF, Broner, Rios, Bradley, Ward or Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    I have no doubt it will be Rios. He practically lost his last fight and I don't see him improving anytime soon. However, Ward has a tough fight coming up with Dawson. So there is a solid chance it may actually end up being Ward as the first to lose his "0." The resgt of the guys listed I can't see losing their "0" anytime soon.
    Totally agree,Rios already lost, his record just doesnt show it,Goodluck to andre i think the weight catch with his boxing skill will help him beat chad.

Comment

Rios loses his 0 first. He already lost it to Abril, but it's not officially gone yet.

Im a Rios fan though and love his attitude, but it's easy to see his career end in a wreck in the not too distant future, but hopefully not before a few more great performances

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Ward IMO beats Dawson
        I think Ward is a 2 to 1 favorite to win but to answer your thread I have to make my own picks. We will know the winner soon.Ward is very good but if Dawson is at his best I think he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          Which one of these fighters will lose their "0" first? Rank them in order from 1-11....... 1 being most likely to lose first and 11 being least likely to lose.

Floyd Mayweather
          Adrien Broner
          Brandon Rios
          Timothy Bradley
          Andre Ward
          Yuriorkis Gamboa
          Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
          Saul Alvarez
          Gary Russel Jr
          Danny Garcia
          &
          Guillermo Rigondeaux
          most of those guys already lost even though it doesnt show on their record:
          Mayweather lost to Cotto and Castillo (first fight)
          Broner lost to Ponce De Leon
          Brandon Rios lost to Richard Abril
          Tim Bradley lost to Pacquiao
          Andre Ward lost to Sakio Bika
          Chavez lost to Carlos Molina

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
              You think Mayweather lost to Cotto? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Rios loses his 0 first. He already lost it to Abril, but it's not officially gone yet.

Im a Rios fan though and love his attitude, but it's easy to see his career end in a wreck in the not too distant future, but hopefully not before a few more great performances
                lol!! how about we start with just 1 good performance against someone who knows that he is in a boxing match, and then we'll talk. the first "legit" fighter he fought he got schooled like an amateur.

and no acosta is not legit in any boxing fans eyes. rios has fought no one because he is no one, and he will def lose his 0 first. very soon I feel, since he is movin up to 140...

actually wouldn't mind a khan fight getting made with rios, would be an easy confidence building fight for khan...

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  on point.

Ward is much more disposed to fighting on the inside than Chad is, and u can argue way more effective at it. Ward was exceptional at it even against a bigger banger in Froch. Eventually I feel like that is where this fight is going to be won or lost, on those rare exchanges at close to mid-range where both fighters will have the opportunity to leave an impression. Safe to say when this happens, im going with the dude that isn't gun-shy.
                  Gun-shy? in the only fight he was really tested in against pascal , he rallied and was on route to knocking him out before the CUT he was winging hooks like Sugar Ray Leonard.
                  I see this ass Mayweather-Judah on a bigger scale. Wards more adaptive like Floyd whereas Dawson taught to be a fighter who breaks down if its not going his way like Zab, but he has the superior handspeed, power, footspeed..etc

I see dawson being a bit too quick and too powerful, because unlike May/Judah , Dawson has the height and reach as well

Comment

Short answer: Rios

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      You think Mayweather lost to Cotto? Wow.
                      He exposed himself bad

Comment

Working...
                      X