Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan finally in a fight were people will be rooting for HIM to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan finally in a fight were people will be rooting for HIM to win?

Most of the guys khan has gone in with he is generally rooted against, as he is quite hated among some people for his supposed big mouth arrogance, etc. I get the sense thought that ever since Garcia beat morales for the titile he got alot of hate, so saying that, who will you be rooting for in this fight?
    Khan
    48.65%
    Garcia
    51.35%

Inb4 Garcia is no challenge

Comment

I usually root for khan except for the maidana fight

Comment

i will never root for khan

he's a spoiled little crybaby and I heard he's a horrible driver and gets into accidents a lot

Comment

I don't think Garcia is ready for Khan.

His wins over Holt and Morales were good for him, but just can't jump to Khan after those two performances. Should have had him fight a tough fight but more winnable, like Judah, Matthysse, some one like that. Garcia-Matthysse would have been great for both, more of a 50-50 fight.

Khan should win this fight, although I would like to see Garcia get the win.

Comment

Marquez ducked khan 4 times.

Comment

jmm would end his career sry

Comment

yes he ducked khan to fight the fighter of the decade......lol if he did then khan ducked prescott

Comment

I was a huge fan of Khan before all the ****ing crying he did after losing to PEDerson. Not because of the PEDs, but because of him using every excuse in the book before the failed test even came to light. He will always look like a crying little ***** to me now.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I was a huge fan of Khan before all the ****ing crying he did after losing to PEDerson. Not because of the PEDs, but because of him using every excuse in the book before the failed test even came to light. He will always look like a crying little ***** to me now.
                    Give him a break, his life was at risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X