Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more popualr in the US? Khan or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure Khan cause of his high link with Manny Pacquiao and Mr. Capone-e

Comment

Bradley was more popular at the start of the year, but Khan is now more popular at this point in time.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
        I'm pretty sure Khan cause of his high link with Manny Pacquiao and Mr. Capone-e
        Yes Roach and Manny have highlight Khan indeed.

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        Bradley was more popular at the start of the year, but Khan is now more popular at this point in time.
        Was it the Alexander fight you think then that put people off or more the lay off?

Comment

"Who the fock is Bradley?"

- Freddie Roach

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
            Yad Yada Yada.... I don't care if Amir was born on the effin moon.... his popularity is mainly based on his association with Manny and team. That's why anytime he fights they always mention him being a sparring partner for Manny.

Also add the fact that he has that cross dressing De La Hoya look...
            So, has David Rodela and the like been giving HBO headliners etc and 1 million dollar pay days yet?

I believe Star Trek fans started getting into Boxing because of Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
              Yes Roach and Manny have highlight Khan indeed.

Was it the Alexander fight you think then that put people off or more the lay off?
              In my opinion a combination of both.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, Khan is more popular as I suspected.

David Rodela is on HBO earning 1 million dollars I assume?
                If having people say Khan is more popular does something for you then have at it.... Khan is more popular. Read these comments at night and :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                  In my opinion a combination of both.
                  Thank you. It does add up, sadly it wasn't even Bradley's fault completely for Alexander. Apart from cherry picking him when he looked real bad.

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                  If having people say Khan is more popular does something for you then have at it.... Khan is more popular. Read these comments at night and :wank:
                  Thank you for your reply and your glorious novels on why Khan is more popular. I would suggest to keep things simple when you go New York and ask your beloved boyfriend to marry you. He doesn't need a life story etc...

Bless you.

Comment

wow i didn't know bradley had 2 fans on this forum. rome+???

Comment

Thank you for your reply and your glorious novels on why Khan is more popular. I would suggest to keep things simple when you go New York and ask your beloved boyfriend to marry you. He doesn't need a life story etc...

Bless you.

Comment

Working...
                      X