Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pascal has more guts than Hopkins. Here's why....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal has more guts than Hopkins. Here's why....

at least pascal fought with a dislocated shoulder in his rematch with diaconu. his shoulder popped out at least 3 times during the fight and he fought on. hopkins laid down and never even tried to stand up. if that were me I would have fought the ref, the doctor, everybody to get back up I probly wouldve even rushed dawson at least make an effort. would hagler have laid down and stayed down? im sorry but hopkins is a fraud. he faked it and he couldnt just stop it all and say "its ok im just a little sore" because then it wouldve exposed him as the faker that he is ,and it went too far and he lost by tko. FRAUD.

:WTF

its a little different when your 46 years old and i think hopkins woulda fought on if he was given the chance

Much respect to the homie Pascal though, if he gets the rematch with chad losson he'll finish him off this time around. That clam chowder eatin muh****a Dawson is a fraud. I call him Fraudson and hes far from awesome. Nobody applauds him

Comment

I totally agree with you, Pascal shut the **** up, went in his corner, they replaced his shoulder, and he fought the rest of the fight with one arm against a guy that Dawson didn't want to fight.

Pascal is far from the best fighter, he has a lot of flaw as a fighter, but he has a huge heart

Comment

I think at this point everyone has more guts than Bernarda.

Comment

I put tubes in peeholes just so all u little ****s know....i smell p*ssy in this thread

Comment

Working...
          X